Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did the Barnstorming Tour go?
I haven't heard anything about how UK faired against Allen Central.

Did anyone from the site go? Was there a good sized crowd? Who played for UK? What happened during the game? Who won? Any other details?

I would like to know also
I have done a P.A. for one of these games before (back when Chuck Hayes was a Senior, yes that was 2 or 3 years ago), and it's a huge ripoff... they half gas it, they charged like 15 bucks for an autograph, and the game usually pits them against some local legends that are around 40 years old.... unless you get in for free (like I did), I wouldn't recommend even going...
Well I had the chance to do the P.A. but quickly declined because of other plans and plus I didnt really want to. They played the Job Corps and the UK Seniors won 106-80. 26 point win isnt isnt that much if you think about the competition they were going against.

So instead of doing P.A. for a basically boring game, I went and watched The Reaping, lol which is awesome.
So besides the 3 seniors who played for the KY team?
LOL..you missed the storming of the court by the UK seniors..I wanna see The Reaping too, so its good?
-STATS- Wrote:Well I had the chance to do the P.A. but quickly declined because of other plans and plus I didnt really want to. They played the Job Corps and the UK Seniors won 106-80. 26 point win isnt isnt that much if you think about the competition they were going against.

So instead of doing P.A. for a basically boring game, I went and watched The Reaping, lol which is awesome.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LOL..you missed the storming of the court by the UK seniors..I wanna see The Reaping too, so its good?
The Reaping is AWESOME!
Tubby Hater Wrote:So besides the 3 seniors who played for the KY team?
I know that Allen Central senior Ryan Collins played on the UK team.
I love it@!!! lol!!!!!
I was going to go, but when the school decided to let Job Corp play instead the AC alumni and current seniors, it just turned me off. And like STATS, I was asked to do the PA and declined.

I heard that there were around 300 people in attendance for the game.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LOL..you missed the storming of the court by the UK seniors..I wanna see The Reaping too, so its good?

yessir TH its a great movie, a must see.