Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be UK's new womens' coach?
Who do u guys think U.K. will hire as there new girls coach?
I dont really know of any big name womens coaches. It could possibly be a mens coach taking the helm. Maybe Billy G could coach both, haha. That would be something.
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why, I succeed." -Michael Jordan

"The ceiling is the roof." -Michael Jordan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hear Tubby applied for the job but was turned down...lmao
Tubby Hater Wrote:I hear Tubby applied for the job but was turned down...lmao

I was going to make a Tubby joke when I saw the thread buuuut this is good enough for me.Smile

I say we hire Starla from Napolean Dynamite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I say we hire Starla from Napolean Dynamite.
My vote is for Pedro lmao
I like Vivian Stringer. Outstanding coach and person. But, what about Pokey Chatman (former LSU coach). There is supposed to be an invesigation by her attorney and the universtiy on what happend. she is an exellent coach as well but with all the contriversy...
Stringer would be a good choice as long as Imus doesnt decide to buy season tickets next..lol All jokes aside she is a great coach. I cant see them bringing in Chapman, she has too much baggage. That is the last thing Barnhart needs on his plat eat this time.