Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pelphrey to Arkansas?
http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6652508

Pelphrey's name being rumored for the Razorbacks job.
I think he'd do a great job in Fayettville. But I don't think that he will get the job.
man I hope so!!! I think Pelphrey would do a fantastic job in Fayetteville..I would LOVE to see what he could do with the Hogs!!!Hey Broyles, HIRE JOHN PELPHREY!!!
That would be awesome.
I know TH32 would be HAPPY! He is the biggest Arkansas basketball fan that I know and to get Paintsville's own John Pelphrey and then Jenkins own Matt Figger! EARLY CHRISTMAS and would be AWESOME and will renew that rivalry as Billy D turning us down just rekindled UK/UF. But I do think it would be AWESOME if Arkansas does hire them!
Love to see him get a big break like this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Would be a good break for him.
He's be the perfect fit for them.... and then he could be the perfect fit for the next coach at Kentucky... (whenever that may be...)
Dear Mr. Pelphrey:

Run! Run far! Ran fast! Stan Heath left a disaster behind him --- you're in a better place to develop as a coach down in Mobile than you would be in Fayetteville. (And there's every reason to believe that the AD in Fayetteville is in some hot water himself right now.)
TomSportsHack Wrote:Dear Mr. Pelphrey:

Run! Run far! Ran fast! Stan Heath left a disaster behind him --- you're in a better place to develop as a coach down in Mobile than you would be in Fayetteville. (And there's every reason to believe that the AD in Fayetteville is in some hot water himself right now.)
amen
Hope he gets it
TomSportsHack Wrote:Dear Mr. Pelphrey:

Considering Frank Broyles is retiring... I dont think he can be in any hot water...