Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Man , Am I Ever Sick of all This Winning
When will it ever end?
Bob Seger Wrote:When will it ever end?

Based on the history of politics in the United States, yes, Bob, it will end.
^^ Not for at least 15 more years it won't. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Based on the history of politics in the United States, yes, Bob, it will end.

How are you handling all this winning, Geraldo? Maybe you can offer some pointers?
LOL, somebody with a lot of time on their hands should do a comparison of the first year of Trump's Presidency against Obama's.

Just to name a few and it ain't over yet so to speak, but excluding the machinations of the deepstate fifth column, the news is predominately good. Stock Market, jobs, wages, consumer confidence, national optimism and pride, military readiness, foreign policy wins, GDP, UP!

Unemployment rate, numbers of Americans on food stamps, numbers of border crashing alien usurpers, dictators willing to take on the US, contraband drug flow, taxes, DOWN!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
“Alien usurpers”...nice.

Elections come.
Cycles go.
Fashions change.
This we know.
To the right y’all
lean a ton.
No Pence...
then filet mignon.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
“Alien usurpers”...nice.

Elections come.
Cycles go.
Fashions change.
This we know.
To the right y’all
lean a ton.
No Pence...
then filet mignon.

In the last couple days I had occasion to go to the grocery store. There was a family of 4 in line ahead of me and they were having a lot of trouble speaking English. As the cashier attempted to communicate with them I saw the lady take out her payment card, it's face emblazoned with the image of ol' Glory.

Don't try to tell me these immigrants don't subsist on the taxpayer dime, I call that usurping. Taxation without representation was a non-starter in this land last I checked. But here we are 240 years or so after colonists 'tuned' the mad king for unfairly seizing their money; And liberals occupying positions of power within the US Government are more than up for committing the same sort of offense in handing taxpayer money by the pallet load, out to anybody from Hamas to illegal immigrants, and I don't appreciate the practice. I would however support any actions by which those bleeding heart defenders and advocates of same, be required to shoulder the entirety of the expense of said handouts themselves. :Thumbs:

ABTW, you can bet if I don't like being forced to see to the needs of foreign nationals who're here illegally, I am extremely upset about their being allowed to vote and have a say in my government. Might as well invite Putin and Kim Jong Un to vote.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:In the last couple days I had occasion to go to the grocery store. There was a family of 4 in line ahead of me and they were having a lot of trouble speaking English. As the cashier attempted to communicate with them I saw the lady take out her payment card, it's face emblazoned with the image of ol' Glory.

Don't try to tell me these immigrants don't subsist on the taxpayer dime, I call that usurping. Taxation without representation was a non-starter in this land last I checked. But here we are 240 years or so after colonists 'tuned' the mad king for unfairly seizing their money; And liberals occupying positions of power within the US Government are more than up for committing the same sort of offense in handing taxpayer money by the pallet load, out to anybody from Hamas to illegal immigrants, and I don't appreciate the practice. I would however support any actions by which those bleeding heart defenders and advocates of same, be required to shoulder the entirety of the expense of said handouts themselves. :Thumbs:

ABTW, you can bet if I don't like being forced to see to the needs of foreign nationals who're here illegally, I am extremely upset about their being allowed to vote and have a say in my government. Might as well invite Putin and Kim Jong Un to vote.

Putin and Kim Jong Un will be here.

Ah, generosity to the stranger, to the “alien,” now where oh where did I read that as being a positive?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Putin and Kim Jong Un will be here.

Ah, generosity to the stranger, to the “alien,” now where oh where did I read that as being a positive?

Seriously? I guess I must have missed the part where The Lord sanctions break-ins. At any rate no country in history has come remotely close to the amount of foreign aid and food shipments given at the generosity of the American taxpayer. Not to mention in addition to the foregoing, all the charitable giving of same by the Church and organizations such as Feed the Children. Give quite a lot extra yourself there Sombrero?

And I know YOU missed the part about maintaining the wall around Jerusalem, Nehemiah's return from exile to rebuild it, and Ezra's having plucked his beard and pulled out his hair when he found out "the people," had not separated themselves from the local idol worshippers as God Himself had instructed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
I tell you what, friendo, I will continue to show mercy to the downtrodden, the stranger, the outcast. Carry on in the Land of Blather.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
I tell you what, friendo, I will continue to show mercy to the downtrodden, the stranger, the outcast. Carry on in the Land of Blather.

Mover over Saint Vincent de Paul, Sombrero is about his charge! He just doesn't like certain portions of Scripture.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well it looks like the winning is over for Donald's followers
(05-11-2018, 06:12 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Not for at least 15 more years it won't. :biggrin:

Damm you sure missed that TRT
More than 850,000 Americans filed for unemployment  benefits last week
Around 3,400 Americans died from the Trump Flu yesterday breaking the record for 1 day
And what is the Dear Leader and his Hoopleheads up to ?
Trying to attempt a coup
"Just let them get infected" This has been the Dear Leader's plan all along
Are you tired of winning now ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-17-2020, 11:26 AM)vector#1 Wrote: More than 850,000 Americans filed for unemployment  benefits last week
Around 3,400 Americans died from the Trump Flu yesterday breaking the record for 1 day
And what is the Dear Leader and his Hoopleheads up to ?
Trying to attempt a coup
"Just let them get infected" This has been the Dear Leader's plan all along
Are you tired of winning now ?

Lots of folks praying DJT will come through with that pardon.
Where is the Dear Leader ?
Has he checked out ?

Or has he turned every thing over to his Comrade Putin ?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

The Dear Leader has left the biggest disasters in American History
Where are all the Flag loving Republicans ?
Are they that afraid of there Dear Leader ?

I am just thankful this nightmare will be over in 34 days

So much for all the wining
Well there is one business that is winning under the Dear Leader.
It's the funeral home business it's a booming under the Dear Leader
315,000 Dead Americans from the Trump Flu