Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle county 49 - Lexington Catholic 8
Final from Saturday morning, both teams were 2-0 Boyle moves to 3-0 Lexington Catholic falls to 2-1.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Final from Saturday morning, both teams were 2-0 Boyle moves to 3-0 Lexington Catholic falls to 2-1.

How come you didn't post who won the 7th grade result Jack?
FBfan4life Wrote:How come you didn't post who won the 7th grade result Jack?

Because I didn't attend I posted the score that I received after the game, I have no idea who won the 7th grade game.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Because I didn't attend I posted the score that I received after the game, I have no idea who won the 7th grade game.

Gotcha
Boyle 8th grade can really play. Playing in state this year
Only they only playing in state this year cause they are good and will drop out next year or are they in for long haul no matter what?
Watch Boyle play Taylor Co 10 plays Offence 10 plays Defense from the 40. Very Athletic, Boyle won 2-1. Taylor played TK Stone a week later and lost 22-14 when TK returned a kickoff in the last 2 min. Very good game to watch.
Was excited when Taylor co Scheduled Belfry, But they were not the usual Belfry and Taylor Beat them 28-0 in Somerset.
Taylor will be 7-1 when they face Corbin at the end of the month. Should be a real good game to see were they are going into the playoffs.
I'm not sure. This is first time that I know of Boyle playing state. They have been good enough several times before now,I don't think that's the reason.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Only they only playing in state this year cause they are good and will drop out next year or are they in for long haul no matter what?

Hearing they will continue playing, new coach wants to keep playing the old coaches had no interest in playing in the state.
blackandgold4life Wrote:Hearing they will continue playing, new coach wants to keep playing the old coaches had no interest in playing in the state.

Who is coach now
Ballistic Wrote:Who is coach now

Quinn Givan
FBfan4life Wrote:How come you didn't post who won the 7th grade result Jack?

We don't have a 7th and 8th grade team. We have an A and B Team. Not all 7th graders play on the younger team.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Only they only playing in state this year cause they are good and will drop out next year or are they in for long haul no matter what?

First year coach wants to play in it, previous years when we would have won it, that coach didn't choose to go.

🙄