Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the T-Wolves Legit Contenders
With the Free Agency and Trades in the NBA, have the T-Wolves finally assembled a playoff contender in the West??? I say at least top 5 team in the West, with Golden State, Houston, OKC, San Antonio ahead of them come playoff time.

Projected starting 5
1- Jeff Teague
2- Jimmy Butler
3- Andrew Wiggins
4- Gorgiu Dieng
5- Karl Anthony-Towns
Now they add Gibson, another productive veteran leader.
They will be as well coached as any team in the league. With Butler added, I think not this season but the following season they can be contenders. They could quite possibly shock the Warriors this season! I said could, not would. But they have a solid bench, Butler, Wiggins, Teague, oh and some young stud center who averaged 25 & 12 last year in KAT? Very possible that they could contend.
No.
They will need at least another year to be able to compete in the top tier in the Western
No to much of their core is young
I think the T-wolves are legit. Their big 3 is Towns, Butler, and Wiggins. That's solid! Ultimately they are a year or two away. If they can get another work another star into the fold, that would be big! They are just one star away from being a championship contender. They could use some more depth though. But yeah man, I think they are legit! They have to be. Especially in a year or two if they stay together, they will be fierce!
The T-wolves are legit and capable to win the championship next season
They are legit and IMO the NBA is wide open. I’m not sold the Warriors have it locked up.