Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats in the Draft
According to NBAdraft.net

4. De'Aaron Fox
8. Malik Monk
19. Bam Adebayo
46. Isaac Humphries

Briscoe did not however make the draft board and that honestly does not surprise me. I did not think Briscoe was NBA ready but I honestly don't think Humphries is either. But I understand his stand point because if he isn't drafted he said he would enjoy playing professional basketball back home in Australia where he is from.

What is your alls thoughts?
Dialo also put his name into the draft just to test the waters and he is not hiring an agent. They are projecting him to be a high second round pick without ever playing in a college basketball game.

I do expect him to however be back in Lexington next year because he is a lottery pick next season according to 2018 draft boards.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
70% are not NBA ready when they leave college. just take Davis, it take him 3 or 4 years. with them working with him for him to be the player he is now. he wasn't like that coming out of UK. it is like that for all of them player coming out of UK.
It is becoming very clear after 8 years of Cal's "one and done's" that they clearly are not NBA ready. Last night, Wall had a golden chance to move to the next level and blew it. Just like he did in the 2010 regional final vs West Virginia, he folded like a cheap suit.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:It is becoming very clear after 8 years of Cal's "one and done's" that they clearly are not NBA ready. Last night, Wall had a golden chance to move to the next level and blew it. Just like he did in the 2010 regional final vs West Virginia, he folded like a cheap suit.
Wall is not a good example, the game before he hit a game winning 3 and has carried this Washington team for years..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Wall is not a good example, the game before he hit a game winning 3 and has carried this Washington team for years..

Yes, and he danced on the scorers table after the shot to celebrate. Big deal.
LEXINGTON, Ky. – Anthony Davis is back at the top. John Wall is now considered among the elite.

So say the 100 media members who voted for the annual All-NBA Teams, which the league announced Thursday. Davis was named to the All-NBA First Team for the second time in his career while Wall made the All-NBA Third Team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5. Fox - Kings
11. Monk - Hornets
14. Adebayo - Heat
5. Fox - Kings
11. Monk - Hornets
14. Adebayo - Heat
First time in recent years where more Dukies were taken than Cal's players in the first round.
Three other Cats with summer league deals.
Briscoe with the 76ers w/ Alex Poythress
Willis with the Heat and Adebayo
Humphries with the Wizards w/ Wall