Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Favorite" Fishing Rods
This is a new brand of fishing rods and reels and I recently got turned onto them and was thinking about buying one.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

Or do you all have any recommendations for a spinning rod and reel combo? That's what I am currently in the market for
i recently bought a new Lews spinning reel and johnny Morris carbonlight rod to sinko fish. I've only used it a couple time but I think im going to like it.
Never owned or used a Favorite rod, but I agree with insideinfo on Lew's. Hard to beat imo.
Don't use spinning rods and reels anymore strictly bait casters. But when I did use them shamiono was the way to go. About all of them are good a lot depends on how much money you want to spend. A good cheap combo would be a Shakespeare and they only go up from there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I bought a Favorite spinning reel combo called the sick stick. It felt really good and the more and more I buy rods and reels I've come to the realization that the reel really doesn't matter but the rod means everything!
I think this is very useful information for many people!
Spud6 Wrote:I bought a Favorite spinning reel combo called the sick stick. It felt really good and the more and more I buy rods and reels I've come to the realization that the reel really doesn't matter but the rod means everything!

I'm no professional, but I'm a Shimano fan.
LindaBrownn Wrote:I think this is very useful information for many people!

Where's your favorite spot?
pjdoug Wrote:I'm no professional, but I'm a Shimano fan.

Shimano is tough to beat that's for sure!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Kistler rods.
My fav is the Ugly Stik GX2 Spinning Rod
billfish3r Wrote:My fav is the Ugly Stik GX2 SpinningRod

This is definitely my favorite as well.

A lot of my buddies go with the Shimano but I found the GX2 just fits me better!