•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Conferences 2017
Hound05 Wrote::happytear:

If you weren't so clueless and a moron you'd know we don't have any D1 trophies BLLLLLAAAAHHHHHH. Have you ever seen tropic thunder? If not just remember, NEVER GO FULL RETARD

Corbin won D1 in 2014.
I know that, im talking about this year, we were D2. I see what you're saying now, I didn't mean it as we never have had any D1 trophies, I meant this year because Black&MORON was talking about, well I don't think anyone has really figured out what he's talking about, but it was this year hahaha
Hound05 Wrote:I know that, im talking about this year, we were D2. I see what you're saying now, I didn't mean it as we never have had any D1 trophies, I meant this year because Black&MORON was talking about, well I don't think anyone has really figured out what he's talking about, but it was this year hahaha

He’s not worth it. You’re literally giving him what he wants which is attention.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:He’s not worth it. You’re literally giving him what he wants which is attention.

I know man, he admitted to being a troll, clearly wanting to seem important, but I was bored at work haha. But I guess its back to the grind, and done with this thread, I guess black&troll will have to talk to himself in it. Everyone one else, good luck on the HS level, safe travels.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)