Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team KY - FBU
Guys, first off, I have to say regardless of where NH (as old Jim Mora used to say) woulda, coulda or shoulda been placed (D1, 2 or 3), they would have won handily!! My opinion.

After my boys played with and after watching the bulk of them in the post season, its not too difficult to figure out why (and that was without their best LB or TE). Scary, freakishly good but overall good kids. We were the unfortunate recipient of that whoopin this year. but it is what it is. On to HS.

As far as Team KY and the FBUNC, WOW what a fun time my kids had and made new friends, exposure, etc. We also met several great parents who LOVE football and want to win!! BUT, the majority of the teams making it to Final 8 had much $$$$ behind them and were optimist/ travel teams (7th Grade Team from Dallas all had matching Speedlexes (14Kish alone)!! Found GoFundme accounts for some as well.

Need to be "ALL IN" if want to win especially on Offense which means subsidies, fund raising, travel, coordination with JCPS and non-JCPS, 7-on-7, etc. It will take more than the preverbal "village".

Hope to see some of you all with the "Futurestars" and other FBU/ NUC/ NextGen stuff!! Have one left so hopefully I'll be back in 3 years with him!! Happy 2017!!