Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team KY - New Harlan
So Team Ky goes to Naples for the final 8 and the New Harlan boys leave after the second loss.

So if things don't go well they run away.

Someone going to have to help me understand this.

Oh yeah the Team wins the 3rd game so maybe the 4 bad eggs spoiled the whole bunch.
undercoverwildcat Wrote:So Team Ky goes to Naples for the final 8 and the New Harlan boys leave after the second loss.

So if things don't go well they run away.

Someone going to have to help me understand this.

Oh yeah the Team wins the 3rd game so maybe the 4 bad eggs spoiled the whole bunch.

This must be the reason for EIGHT - 8 Elementary Feeders going to this ONE - 1 Middle School Program. They need more student - athletes to replace the kids that quit. This NEW HARLAN MIDDLE SCHOOL IS THE LARGEST IN THE EAST, but yet they are still placed in the small school division. Myself and many others have written letters of concern to the MS Administrator addressing this biased, unfair and ridiculous placement. I guess when you find yourselves in court because one of these illegally placed teams physically injure a legitimate and rule abiding team.
Coach Chuck,

Welcome to BGR. The New Harlan topic has been discussed, there is a search feature you can use to look it up.
Coach Chuck Wrote:This must be the reason for EIGHT - 8 Elementary Feeders going to this ONE - 1 Middle School Program. They need more student - athletes to replace the kids that quit. This NEW HARLAN MIDDLE SCHOOL IS THE LARGEST IN THE EAST, but yet they are still placed in the small school division. Myself and many others have written letters of concern to the MS Administrator addressing this biased, unfair and ridiculous placement. I guess when you find yourselves in court because one of these illegally placed teams physically injure a legitimate and rule abiding team.

There are four middle school football programs in Harlan County. New Harlan is far from the largest in the east or even the 13th Region. You have no clue what you are talking about.
What are the four middle school programs? Not trying to stir in anything, just curious. I know Harlan and New Harlan. I would guess that the other two would be either Evarts, Cumberland, or Cawood after the old high schools.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:What are the four middle school programs? Not trying to stir in anything, just curious. I know Harlan and New Harlan. I would guess that the other two would be either Evarts, Cumberland, or Cawood after the old high schools.

Cumberland
Evarts
Harlan
New Harlan (made up of the schools that used to feed into James A. Cawood High School; JACHS would probably be a 2A school by now if it was still open - maybe 500 kids or so in high school)
Do evarts and Cumberland play football? Again not trying to put anyone down, I just haven't seen them play.
Yes, they all have 5-6 and 7-8 teams.