Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Kentucky scores:
7th grade won 48-0
8th grade won 29-0
On to Tampa Florida for the next round ..
Wins were over South Atlanta
Well they will Still play in GA but they will be playing Tampa in next round.
That's what I meant sorry
8th Grade defeated Tampa today 11-8
Was about to post the 11-8 score. Playing for the regional championship today. Awesome!
8th grade smashes Dade County 32-0

Next weekend they will be playing in the sunshine state against Broward County in the elite 8.
Think they play Massachusetts in the first round.
They have to play Broward County. Broward and Ky both won their South Regions, now they have to play each other and then the winner of that game will play the winner of the mass/Maryland game.
They play Mass. They redrew the bracket after the regional games.
Dang ok...I ain't seen that one. Why would they redraw bracket? Didn't wanna see Broward go out yet.

I can't get bracket to load so I went off last ine
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Dang ok...I ain't seen that one. Why would they redraw bracket? Didn't wanna see Broward go out yet.

I can't get bracket to load so I went off last ine

Something new they're doing. KY plays Mass. Then the winner of Maryland and KC Metro.
Well I cant get the bracket to load...but it does appear that they don't want KY to knock Broward out so they changed the bracket.
Changed the bracket after play was already in progress ??? Lol what an organization. !!!
They said from the beginning on the website that they would re-draw after the super regional. Just had to do a little reading.
If they get to San Antonio, I'm going with them!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:If they get to San Antonio, I'm going with them!!!

Not in San Antonio anymore, its in Naples Florida now.
And they made it to Naples...3 more wins from the national title!!
I will be there with the team, should be fun.