Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
Belfry0304 Wrote:I'll post a pic tomorrow

wow thats a awesome tradition man lol i never thought of anything like that
Anywhere to watch online?
waughdaddy59 Wrote:wow thats a awesome tradition man lol i never thought of anything like that

The hardest part was going to the 4 corners of the state so it wouldn't fall off the wall. Lol just kidding
I am in Corbin, got me a Prime parking spot at the Post Office on Roy Kidd
I just left the Corbin field. Wow!!! At 2:30, and the fans were tailgating and eating and having a great time, it appeared.

I couldn't find a spot where I could park and watch the game. The lot beside the visitor's entrance was roped off....I don't know if it's paid parking or why it was blocked. So, I just drove on home.

Tonight is going to be a classic contest an the atmosphere will be electric. Two passionate fan bases!!

Here's to an injury free contest!
Don't take this the wrong way folks, but all you belfry fans might wanna call your people at the game and let them know they have to buy their tickets and enter through the visiting side. Seen a couple that saw the sign but still see some in line. Don't want them to waste their time, and I can't get out of line to let them know and I don't wanna look lik a prick
Granny Bear Wrote:I just left the Corbin field. Wow!!! At 2:30, and the fans were tailgating and eating and having a great time, it appeared.

I couldn't find a spot where I could park and watch the game. The lot beside the visitor's entrance was roped off....I don't know if it's paid parking or why it was blocked. So, I just drove on home.

Tonight is going to be a classic contest an thatmosphere will be electric. Two passionate fan bases!!

Here's to an injury free contest!

Granny Bear I just to tor down the yellow ribbons. Plenty of parking now.Confusednicker: Preacher man is in shocked with my driving only Granny Bear understand. :Cheerlead
https://www.facebook.com/ahensley40/post...6657282585

We got all of our big heads in the camper... no problem parking here!!
Damn I'm glad it's finally gameday!!!🏈🏈🏈. This thread was as long and dirty as the Presidential Campaign. And like the election the right team will win. Corbin makes Southeastern Ky football Great again!!!!🏈🇺🇸🏈🇺🇸🏈
Belfry. 24
Corbin 28
This Whitley fan is going to take Corbin and Belfry fan space
Shoutout to Brian at the sports card corner for the parking spot
Corbin has no chance this one will be over before halftime
So far not impressed with the belfry crowd they were blabbering about. Definitely 2 to 1 Corbin
wildcats fan Wrote:Corbin has no chance this one will be over before halftime

You're delusional
Belfry 35
Corbin 14
Where can you watch on-line?
I don't think you can Big Don....just radio
Panther Nation and 64sur getting ready for a good game...:partyhard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I'm amongst these filthy pirates. Go Houhds
At least learn to spell PJ before commenting!
^^Confusednicker:

Big Don.....WDHR.com
Big Don Wrote:At least learn to spell PJ before commenting!

I spell a word incorrectly about once per decade when I'm on a cell phone and can't see the letters.
You could see the letters if you weren't so old!!
First quarter Hounds 10 belfry the big goose egg!!!!! Maybe that arrogance will be silent now!! By the way 44 and 23 are soft. Not calling a kid out but from everything they were built up to be? Our little ole line is holding them pretty good!
I'm sorry 2nd qaurter with 7 min. Hounds 10 to 0
Halftime... I must have looked at the score wrong cause those "little puppy dawgs" are winning 17 to 7. Would be a shut out if not for a busted play
Hound05 Wrote:First quarter Hounds 10 belfry the big goose egg!!!!! Maybe that arrogance will be silent now!! By the way 44 and 23 are soft. Not calling a kid out but from everything they were built up to be? Our little ole line is holding them pretty good!

Soft huh? 42-17! THIS IS OUR STATE!
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)