Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
64SUR Wrote::howdy::howdy::howdy: Belfry Fans welcome to Corbin good luck on parking :lmao:

Corbin 42
Belfry 41

Man am I dreaming or what. :Cheerlead

If you think they are going to score 42 on this Belfry Defense you aren't dreaming, you are in a full blown coma being pumped with powerful drugs Big Grin

Seriously though 64, wish your guys the best of luck and I fully expect a very competitive game..more than last year...but Corbin will have to bring their A+ game and hope Belfry opens some windows for them.
Pirates by 14+
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If you think they are going to score 42 on this Belfry Defense you aren't dreaming, you are in a full blown coma being pumped with powerful drugs Big Grin

Seriously though 64, wish your guys the best of luck and I fully expect a very competitive game..more than last year...but Corbin will have to bring their A+ game and hope Belfry opens some windows for them.

I know EKUAlum05 :insane: TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
hchs fan Wrote:Corbin 20-14

That's funny
HighViz Wrote:Gonna be a great game I hope! Go Hounds! Think the Hounds need to score 28 to win... That being said, 28-21 Hounds!

Hay next Friday get up with me and roll me one of that stuff your smoking lol
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Hay next Friday get up with me and roll me one of that stuff your smoking lol

Not without me I'm thinking about breaking over myself. TongueirateSho
64sur Wrote:not without me i'm thinking about breaking over myself. :piratesho

lol
I will be back in good Ole Kentucky next week and I may go to the game as well. This has all the makings of one heck of a game or a complete let down by the hounds. Cause everyone knows Belfry always comes to play. I'm really hoping this will be the game of the year in KY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
64SUR Wrote:Not without me I'm thinking about breaking over myself. TongueirateSho

Me and you next week 64 Confusedmoke: lol
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Me and you next week 64 Confusedmoke: lol

You bring the weed I will bring a doctor with me in case I have a panic attack and we will light one up. Confusednicker:
Corbin 28-14
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im coming to this one. I just don't know how ill avoid sitting on either side. Confusednicker:

Corbin should be packed next Friday.

Im gonna say running clock. Im not gonna say for who.

well said Confusednicker:
insideinfo Wrote:Hey Douugggie, if you want to see what a big crowd at Cambell Field looks like, come on down next week. They may even get the short buses out for this one.

I don't know of a Cambell Filed. but I'm sure if their is a short bus you'll be licking the back window among other things .:ChairHit:
bucslover68 Wrote:You all can LOL all you want, just addressing info that has been going around for over 2 weeks. Options were Union and Cumberlands. Are you all saying you have not heard at least talk of that?

Campbell Field is the only option.
A lot of people has been wishing for this game here you go your wish has came true now let's see if this is really what you wanted lol
64SUR Wrote:Not without me I'm thinking about breaking over myself. TongueirateSho

:flame:Confusednicker:
What a game this one will be!! My mobility has seriously declined over the past year, and I'm afraid I won't be able to walk the distance at Campbell Field. However, I'm gonna scope it out and see if there's anywhere I can park and watch!!

If Belfry overlooks Corbin, the Hounds definitely have the ability to make them pay for that oversight.....especially playing at home. However, that's not what Haywood's teams normally do, so we will see.

I expect an emotional, hard hitting match up between these two great teams.

In the end, I expect the Pirates will be going to Bowling Green......again.

Good luck for an injury free game!!
This will be a good one!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:A little update for you Belfry fans on your only loss this year....

Knox Cath lost in the 2nd round to Fulton

where they had 9 fumbles and still in the game for most of it..
come on Senior Pirates you have to make it to BG again and go out champs like u came in..
I can't wait to see how this one goes.
BHS by 10÷. But Corbin is capable of pulling the upset if Belfry has an off game.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Belfry wins. An absolute madhouse at Corbin! If you want to experience what football should be like, go early. It will be an unreal atmosphere!
The Pirates will not over look anyone Coach will make sure of that at 9:00 o'clock this morning they will start getting there game plan together and that's what they do best is get our kids ready and we will do what we do best play football come Friday night and I can't wait
bucslover68 Wrote:Lots of rumors floating around where this one gonna be played! Corbin definitely is not the ideal place for a semifinal game with a crowd this big. I don't see Corbin moving it to a college site, but I could be wrong.

Corbin has hosted several semifinal games in the past.
RicFlair Wrote:Corbin has hosted several semifinal games in the past.

They have never hosted one like this one we empty Pond Creek when we go I'll guarantee they haven't seen a visiting team bring this many fans
64SUR Wrote:You bring the weed I will bring a doctor with me in case I have a panic attack and we will light one up. Confusednicker:

I'd need a doctor to I haven't see any in 28 years lol
RicFlair Wrote:Corbin has hosted several semifinal games in the past.

Still not the ideal place, but that's not really a factor for the team. Just not enough parking or an easy way to get to the stadium. But that's part of playoff football and having a home field advantage.
Question...How is the press box? Looks small in pictures, but maybe it is a double decker? Is there some type of press box on the visitor's side?
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:They have never hosted one like this one we empty Pond Creek when we go I'll guarantee they haven't seen a visiting team bring this many fans

You belfry people are comical. I'm sure no other team in the state travels well for a semifinal game. I bet somerset never traveled well back in the day for those semifinal games, get over yourself.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next