Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Kentucky rosters
Anybody have a link to the 6th, 7th, or 8th grade team Kentucky rosters? If not does anybody just know the rosters and want to post them on here. Just player name, position, and school.
I am not sure they will release the roster this early as they are probably still finalizing roster.
If the staffs are smart, they won't release the roster until after the tournament run is complete. I would keep the roster off the internet simply because that's the first place an opposing coach will look for information regarding an out-of-state opponent. Easy to find highlights on the internet with a name this day in age.

With that said, I'm hearing the 6th grade group is very stout. May be the best 6th grade run we've seen from Kentucky yet. 8th should have a nice run in them as well. Haven't heard much about 7th yet.
I will be at the practices this coming weekend. So I will share my thoughts when I see em.
I went to the practices this past weekend at Doss High school and all three teams look big, strong and look to be very well coached. The teams are practicing hard, and toughed through the cold weather (30 degrees both days).

I expect a few wins for each team in this years tournament.
Who won the All-Star games this weekend
The east took the 7th and the West the 8th
Who were the coaches of 8th East/West?
kids03 Wrote:Who were the coaches of 8th East/West?

Head Coach East
Pete Greene - Adams
Offense
Mike Parker - Mountain View
Doug Charles - LCA
Zack Mings - Henry Co.
Chris West - Adams
Defense
Jeff Burton - LCA
Brian Holloman - Anderson County
Shawn Black - Anderson County
Cedric Ponds - Frankfort
Coach Washington - Elkorn
Safe Travel to all the players, coaches and fans going to GA tonight for tomorrow's game vs South Atlanta!!

Bring back the National Championship to KY!!
Can someone post the rosters?
Any scores from the games
Team Kentucky beat South Atlanta
29-0
7th grade KY beat s. Atl 48-0z they now have bye to third round.

6th grade team had first round bye and play Tampa at 2pm today.

8th grade plays Tampa at 4pm today