Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Lexington Catholic
Your thoughts earlier in the year Lexington Cath. Beat Belfry 30 to 22 what do you guys think about this one
I wont give you any bulletin board material but I think it will be a tight battle again but give the edge to Belfry just because its hard to beat a team twice in same year. Comes down to who has ball last.
turnovers and penalties will decide this one......
I'll take Belfry in this one.
24-16 in a very close defensive game.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:I wont give you any bulletin board material but I think it will be a tight battle again but give the edge to Belfry just because its hard to beat a team twice in same year. Comes down to who has ball last.

If a team kicks your ass, you shouldn't need bulletin board material if you get a second chance!
agreed!
Think Lex Cath wins,but just because it's played in Lexington and not the mountains.
I think belfry will be more ready to defend the no huddle and passing attack of lex cath this time around. It a hard system to prepare for when you pass very little. Who all has beat Catholic? I think I saw on here Knox beat them 40-8.
Should be a great game. However....IMO. the Belfry Coaching Staff will be the difference. Belfry 32-20
If Belfry comes out and plays like they did against Bell Co. it won't be close I think when they played earlier in the year Belfry thought Lex. Cath. Would lay down because it was Belfry now they got there wake up call I think Belfry wins by 14
Belfry 28-16
Good luck young Bucs. Bring back the Gold.