Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Pulaski vs Knox 8th grade
North has looked unbeatable these past few weeks! What does Knox have to do to pull off an upset?
Don't think it would be much of an upset at all. I've seen both teams play and I think Knox has the better athletes all around, maybe the best passing game in the state to go along with a great running back. The defense gave up the most points all year to NP last time, but I look for it to be a different story the second time around.
You could be right,North Pulaski is a great football team but like most great football teams do,they can get alittle overconfident at times. It all most got them beat last year against Corbin and Knox is a lot better than Corbin was last year!
Mark_my_words Wrote:Don't think it would be much of an upset at all. I've seen both teams play and I think Knox has the better athletes all around, maybe the best passing game in the state to go along with a great running back. The defense gave up the most points all year to NP last time, but I look for it to be a different story the second time around.

You are correct in saying that knox has the better all around athletes, but northern has the better coaching staff which gets the absolute best out of their players every game every year. That will be the difference in this game.

Northern wins 30-18
What was the score first time these two teams played?
Copperhead11 Wrote:You are correct in saying that knox has the better all around athletes, but northern has the better coaching staff which gets the absolute best out of their players every game every year. That will be the difference in this game.

Northern wins 30-18

I don't know about Knox having better athletes,have you seen the two twins they have run the ball? I will agree that North has a better coaching staff though!
I think Knox can pull the upset. Their RB is as good as I've seen this year and they have a great passing game to go with it. Led in the 3rd quarter last time. I believe they will finish it this time around. 30-26
Mustang Jax Wrote:I don't know about Knox having better athletes,have you seen the two twins they have run the ball? I will agree that North has a better coaching staff though!

I was not taking anything away from northerns kids. They are dang good and very talented in their own right. I just meant that from top to bottom Knox has better athletes. Mostly meaning their lineman. If Northern had Knox's talent NO ONE would be within 30 points of them.
Didn't Northern already beat Knox this year?
Yeah Northern offense is too much for Knox Defense.

I'll take Northern 40-18
Just got word. KCMS 14 NP 12
panthers Wrote:Just got word. KCMS 14 NP 12

Is that a final?
Yes
Wow.
Lol. Awesome job Knox.
What a great middle school game to be apart of. Tight from start to finish both teams probably can find 20 plays each that could have flipped the outcome. I'll have to eat a little crow I didn't give the Knox coaches or defense enough respect. This game was a war and it was fitting that it came down to 4th and 1 with a little more than minute to go. Knox defense held. The atmosphere was awesome and it felt like a state championship game. Congrats Knox