Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big men
Who are some of top 8th big lineman in each area?
Murray
Burkhart & Steele in Harlan, Helton & Huff at Bell and Hoskins at Knox .
Morton at Westport

Multiple kids at Johnson.

Crosby has a good one.
Big Country, Drew, and Tyler all well 6'2 250 aver. with speed. Had to ask to get names only knew numbers lol Parent didn't know big country's real name only nick name
Good players there
SWpride Wrote:Big Country, Drew, and Tyler all well 6'2 250 aver. with speed. Had to ask to get names only knew numbers lol Parent didn't know big country's real name only nick name
At Meece
Yea , Helton On Bell is around 6"2 260 trying to give big guys a little credit don't here as much about them!
Its all about skill its all you hear. Southern coach is awful to his lineman. Skill positions are nothing without a line. They should call them the Big Skill positions lol
Hunter ousley- 6'3 300 lbs- Adams
Jon Blackburn-6'4 270 lbs- Adams
I hear Meece has a big Running back that can run over linemen
Some big boys
blackcats2016 Wrote:Hunter ousley- 6'3 300 lbs- Adams
Jon Blackburn-6'4 270 lbs- Adams

WOW! How well do they move?
Logan Smith from Corbin is very good. 6' and a solid 240.

Big kid from Knox is as good as any. Moves good and is BIG! 6'4 or 6'5 and probably 275.
Dylan Hoskins from Knox is really big and good , not seen Corbin play this year ,usually good!!
Mayfield has a huge linemen. He is bigger than any of there starting varsity linemen. Don't know his name. Also ave some good skill players most notably the one nicknamed tinkta man.
Meece line flat out dominated today. very nice line.
I believe the kid they call Big Country is Brandon Partin. The nickname is what most people know above all else. He's a good kid and a really nice lineman. I'd like to see the Jumpers get a few more difference makers up front. Skill positions are stacked for a while but lineman aren't growing on trees here.
CowboyDad Wrote:I believe the kid they call Big Country is Brandon Partin. The nickname is what most people know above all else. He's a good kid and a really nice lineman. I'd like to see the Jumpers get a few more difference makers up front. Skill positions are stacked for a while but lineman aren't growing on trees here.
I enjoy watching this line. Country is good, but so is Drew and Tyler all same size. The center is smaller then the rest around 5'11 200 and has great technique same with the guard that's around 5'11 around 200. Fastest line I've seen all year including my son's Southern games, but Defense they are flat out the best D-line I've seen this year.
Josh Oliver is another good one from Corbin. More of a DE type he is around 6' 200 lbs.
I agree SW Pride Meece has a very good Defensive Line one of the best I have seen all year. New Harlan has a good Defensive line as well there size alone has allowed them to dominate teams. Which I am truly impressed with Meece line Backers they are fast and hard hitting kids... quick to fill the gaps and shut the run down and there pass defense is good as well.