Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 picks? Any possible upsets?
Any picks other than region 4 lol
I will do D1 since its the one division I'm most familiar with.

R1 Regional finals - Bowling Green - Christian Co.
R2 Regional Finals- Johnson Traditional - Crosby
R3 Regional Finals - Anderson vs Westport/Newburg (Not picking this game since its my team)
R4 Regional Finals - (Hard one here but) N. Pulaski vs Knox (just because N. Pulaski beat Johnson a few weeks ago I give them the nod.
North Pulaski vs Johnson this Saturday will be a great game 7th and 8th. It's hard to beat a good team twice in one year and Johnson is a great team!
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:I will do D1 since its the one division I'm most familiar with.

R1 Regional finals - Bowling Green - Christian Co.
R2 Regional Finals- Johnson Traditional - Crosby
R3 Regional Finals - Anderson vs Westport/Newburg (Not picking this game since its my team)
R4 Regional Finals - (Hard one here but) N. Pulaski vs Knox (just because N. Pulaski beat Johnson a few weeks ago I give them the nod.
I'll say it Westport lol I agree with your picks for D1. We played most of the teams in region 4 only team I see is Johnson that could maybe pull the upset.
Johnson vs Northern is a state-semi/final caliber game but I think Northern is just too much for everyone in D1 this year. They have only gotten better since the slip up to New Harlan. I'll take Northern by a close 2 td game because of the long road trip. Johnson is never down, but I feel like they are a little worse than normal this year. Not a knock on them as much as a compliment on their program. Being a top 5 team in your division is considered an average year for them.
I think the meece and Adams game will be a good one.
blackcats2016 Wrote:I think the meece and Adams game will be a good one.

Agreed!
I Disagree from the game I seen of Adams. Adams will not be able to stop Meece from Scoring. Meece has too much speed for Adams. Just my thoughts...
7th grade Corbin and Whitley could be a good game.Does anyone know the score of their game in the regular season?
Mustang Jax Wrote:7th grade Corbin and Whitley could be a good game.Does anyone know the score of their game in the regular season?
Are you really that big of a hater. You have not givin this Corbin team any credit in any of your post. First game wasn't even close. Guess you are still mad that they busted you north laurel bubble.
Meece won today against Adams 50 to 0