Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scores from Oct 8th playoff games
Post the scores from your playoff game today so everyone can fill in their bracket!
Meece 46 hazard 0 at halftime
Meece pulled starters in 2nd quarter final meece wins 54-8
Can't wait to see Meece in Belfry!
It will be a exciting game whoever wins
Lexcath 46-0 over South Oldham
Knox Co. 38 Southern 0
LCA 24 Gallitan Co 6
In the 3rd
Phelps 30
Williamsburg 22
Start of 4th
Phelps & Williamsburg 36-36
Final
Williamsburg pulls it out in final two minutes
North Pulaski 82 S Laurel 25
82 is very impressive, poor south Laurel
Whitley county won both games today 8th grade beat Wayne and 7th grade beat letcher
Johnson County 16 vs North Laural 0 7th grade game at the half.
Corbin 7th won 44-6
North Pulaski 42 Ashland 16. 7th grade.This game was a lot closer than the score looks. Ashland's a good team. Good game!
JC 30 NL 16 final 7th grade game
Is that a real score from NP?? 82?
Anyone know any more scores.
Mustang Jax Wrote:North Pulaski 82 S Laurel 25

I don't have a dog in this fight but what would possess a coach of a #1 seed to put 82 points on a #8 seed? With a running clock he sure must have worked hard to hang eleven touchdowns and eight 2 point conversions on a team. Does anyone have an opinion?
What a pice on dung to put up 82
What kind of person does that
Sounds like there are a lot of haters out there. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with it. It is the opposing teams job to stop it. Besides I would say many of those scores came not bc NP was trying to score, it was probably BC SL was to bad to stop them at all. Apparently NP had hung 68 at half and played scrubs from 2nd quarter on. Just says a lot about how good NP offense is and has been, compared to SL.
blue bomber Wrote:What a pice on dung to put up 82

Can't say that I'm in any way surprised. No amount of classlessness is surprising coming out of Northern.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Can't say that I'm in any way surprised. No amount of classlessness is surprising coming out of Northern.

Would you say the same if the score were reversed?
"People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you in hopes that others won't find you so appealing."
Just leaving that out here for future references.
Tiger77 Wrote:I don't have a dog in this fight but what would possess a coach of a #1 seed to put 82 points on a #8 seed? With a running clock he sure must have worked hard to hang eleven touchdowns and eight 2 point conversions on a team. Does anyone have an opinion?

Score was 68 to 26 when the running clock went into effect at the very tail end of the second quarter.
No reason to beat middle school kids that bad. Total lack of class IMO.
footballfanatic33 Wrote:Whitley county won both games today 8th grade beat Wayne and 7th grade beat letcher

What were the scores?
Mark_my_words Wrote:Sounds like there are a lot of haters out there. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with it. It is the opposing teams job to stop it. Besides I would say many of those scores came not bc NP was trying to score, it was probably BC SL was to bad to stop them at all. Apparently NP had hung 68 at half and played scrubs from 2nd quarter on. Just says a lot about how good NP offense is and has been, compared to SL.

They only thing I will disagree with you on is that it wasnt just Northern's offense. I believe they score 3 defensive TD's and 1 maybe 2 on special teams. South Laurel did expose a couple weakness in Northern's defense, just didnt have enough horses to keep it going.