Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 football season
I don't see how Lexington Catholic can't be squarely in the mix for D2 now that they edged Belfry last week. That was a big win for their program. May be the biggest win of the regular season regardless of division.
Single Wing 77 I would completely agree with your prediction
D3 New Harlan
D2 Belfry
D1 North Pulaski
7th North Pulaski
look for JC to challenge North in both 7&8th.
D3 - Meece. New Harlan is a great team. I'm taken Meece due to speed, passing game, and it will be the best Off. line that match up size, and strength other than Belfry they'll see all year. Also style. Meece style similar to Northern with speed , but passing game edge to Meece and better line. Meece Defense is awesome. Meece has outscored opp. 311-46 and does points came against second string. You can't beat New Harlan between the tackles, just don't work against New Harlan Sleepers. Williamsburg, and Georgetown. D2 Belfry. Its hard to beat a team twice in a year teams to watch out for TK Stone, Lex. Catholic and Elkhorn will make some noise. D1 Northern/ Johnson Co. Giving the edge to Northern great program. Haven't seen JC play yet this year, but they are always in the hunt. 7th grade Northern my other pick North Laurel. They are legit biggest 7th grade team I've ever seen bigger then most 8th grade teams, but I don't follow 7th grade much they will make a run for sure.
I honestly thought lex catch was D-1. They are definitely in the mix for D-2 as well.
SWpride Wrote:D3 - Meece. New Harlan is a great team. I'm taken Meece due to speed, passing game, and it will be the best Off. line that match up size, and strength other than Belfry they'll see all year. Also style. Meece style similar to Northern with speed , but passing game edge to Meece and better line. Meece Defense is awesome. Meece has outscored opp. 311-46 and does points came against second string. You can't beat New Harlan between the tackles, just don't work against New Harlan Sleepers. Williamsburg, and Georgetown. D2 Belfry. Its hard to beat a team twice in a year teams to watch out for TK Stone, Lex. Catholic and Elkhorn will make some noise. D1 Northern/ Johnson Co. Giving the edge to Northern great program. Haven't seen JC play yet this year, but they are always in the hunt. 7th grade Northern my other pick North Laurel. They are legit biggest 7th grade team I've ever seen bigger then most 8th grade teams, but I don't follow 7th grade much they will make a run for sure.

I agree with what your saying about North Laurel 7th grade,Northern had their way with them when they played,but it was played at 10 in the morning and it was the first game of the year.Since then NL has went 5-0 beating some good teams including Meece! NL may be the team to watch out for.They are definitely the biggest 7th grade team I've ever seen!
yes they are big. Meece lost by 2 TDs 7th grade, like others there young line couldn't hold that big line. Northern will see them again for sure. It will be exciting playoffs this year. I like seeing different schools get in the winning mix. I think NL will see Meece again pending if they beat Corbin 7th grade, and if so should be good because they could score on them and there boys won't be shell shocked over the monster size. Meece starts like 4-5 6th graders. Northern is still my 7th grade pick, but hoping for a North Laurel upset in the playoffs. lol ( It's a county thing) lol
Pribble Park Wrote:Has anyone mentioned Campbell Middle School Football 8th Grade in Winchester KY. I don't think they have been beat this year and hear they are pretty good.
RDC 44 Woodford 20
RDC 38 Bourbon 8
RDC 32 Elkhorn 0

Doesn't look like RDC has registered to play in the state tournament but they are on a roll. They also have a couple more wins; RDC 32 - Georgetown 12 and RDC 48 - Grant Co. 8.
Ballbuster Wrote:At the Uk 7 on 7 we asked for game , so I guess they will not play everyone then.

Where you at Ballbuster? 9/24/16 @ Johnson Central