Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
middle school baseball
i was wondoring some schools in ky that has middle school baseball teams what all school has teams and who are their coaches and how to get in contact with them possbly by email
Letcher Middle School Baseball is looking for more games to add to schedule. Located in Letcher County, KY (southeast KY) between Whitesburg and Hazard. In addition, we are hosting a round-robin tournament April 30 and are looking for teams. If interested, contact Coach Hall at 606-633-7812 or email at [email]Charles.hall@letcher.kyschools.us[/email].
Green County has a Middle School Team and they are looking for some tournaments in March or April 2017 also. Head Coach Sammy Blakeman 270-634-0534
Paintsville Middle School-
We will be looking to schedule games at the begging of the coming week, August 29, 2016.
If you have interests in scheduling games with Paintsville Middle School please contact me via email @

[email]dbaldwin0009@gmail.com[/email]
i was wondoring some schools in ky that has middle school baseball teams what all school has teams and Things so I can start collecting information and things when I work on schdule for my middle school team