•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2016
PaytoPlay Wrote:If everyone hasn't figured out pjdoug is an absolute joke by now, I suppose they won't. I only see his pathetic posts when people quote him. Literally biggest tool on this site.

you pumping recruits up to be higher than they really are is the joke. come back to reality.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:If you're basing your opinion solely on ESPN rankings it shows your lack of knowledge. Bentley is a big time prospect. Should be a 4 star recruit by the end of the process.

so you dont think the ESPN is pretty close to right on the top 300 players in the country? Who do you have in your top 300? How many from Kentucky?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Bentley is a 3 star recruit, the #25 overall ranked guard in the nation by rivals, and has never taken an in game snap at that position. By the time he gets more camp reps at it, someone will have gotten a steal... A shame to put down a kid who has absolutely busted his tail for his recognition

I didn't put anybody down.I said he is a good player.he simply ain't the player you make him out to be,and is most certainly not the 2nd ranked player in all of Kentucky.
pjdoug Wrote:I didn't put anybody down.I said he is a good player.he simply ain't the player you make him out to be,and is most certainly not the 2nd ranked player in all of Kentucky.

I'll take Rivals, you know, guys who get paid to do this.. over your opinion. Jackasses like you are why this site sucks.

It's fine that you don't know or understand football, but please don't act like you're somehow more aware than Rivals is...
Oh & btw... ESPN isn't even aware that Cole changed positions.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I'll take Rivals, you know, guys who get paid to do this.. over your opinion. Jackasses like you are why this site sucks.

It's fine that you don't know or understand football, but please don't act like you're somehow more aware than Rivals is...

I don't get paid to evaluate the players for you.I know football just fine Smile. apparently you dont understand it if you think Bentley is the second best player in Kentucky.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Oh & btw... ESPN isn't even aware that Cole changed positions.

ESPN sucks but they know more about ranking players than you do Smile
I like Rivals and 24/7 a lot better for rankings. Seems they have a lot more people on the ground as far as covering all areas and really getting a full background and tons of film study on kids. Just my Opinion.
pjdoug Wrote:so you dont think the ESPN is pretty close to right on the top 300 players in the country? Who do you have in your top 300? How many from Kentucky?

Do you think only 300 kids can play D1 football, or even major D1 football? We're talking about around 70 schools that play from the power 5 conferences or that compete on a BCS level.
Scout, 24/7, and Rivals are all better than ESPN. And I would disagree that ESPN knows more about ranking players than myself.
Scout give Morgan Newton 5 stars. I do like the other two however.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Scout, 24/7, and Rivals are all better than ESPN. And I would disagree that ESPN knows more about ranking players than myself.

of course you would.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Do you think only 300 kids can play D1 football, or even major D1 football? We're talking about around 70 schools that play from the power 5 conferences or that compete on a BCS level.

I never said anything about only 300 players.I was talking about the 2nd best player in all of Kentucky. some of you dont want to admit it,but Kentucky high school football is weak.
pjdoug Wrote:I never said anything about only 300 players.I was talking about the 2nd best player in all of Kentucky. some of you dont want to admit it,but Kentucky high school football is weak.

Weak compared to what Florida, Texas, and Georgia? Out of all the states where would you rank Kentucky?
pjdoug Wrote:so you dont think the ESPN is pretty close to right on the top 300 players in the country? Who do you have in your top 300? How many from Kentucky?

pjdoug Wrote:I never said anything about only 300 players.I was talking about the 2nd best player in all of Kentucky. some of you dont want to admit it,but Kentucky high school football is weak.

No you didn't say anything about 300 players... I used to think you just liked trolling, but now I've realized you just have no idea about anything you post.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Weak compared to what Florida, Texas, and Georgia? Out of all the states where would you rank Kentucky?

weak period.obviously not very high.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:No you didn't say anything about 300 players... I used to think you just liked trolling, but now I've realized you just have no idea about anything you post.

your opinion which doesn't mean much.just wasted words.
Haters gonna hate........Nothing ever changes. Leopard can't change its spots.....tiger can't lose its stripes. And a weasel is as a weasel does.

Jealousy is a cruel and evil mistress......
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Haters gonna hate........Nothing ever changes. Leopard can't change its spots.....tiger can't lose its stripes. And a weasel is as a weasel does.

Jealousy is a cruel and evil mistress......

:Clap:
pjdoug Wrote::Clap:

Thought you would like that one......TongueirateShoConfusednicker:
Any news on that open date?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Any news on that open date?

It don't look good nothing yet but there still trying.
It could be a 9 game season
It'll be tough to find a home game more than anything. As of now, we get Pike Central, the Pike County Bowl, Cabell Midland, and Harlan County at home.
Belfry0304 Wrote:It'll be tough to find a home game more than anything. As of now, we get Pike Central, the Pike County Bowl, Cabell Midland, and Harlan County at home.
I talked to a couple of the coaches and at this point they don't care if it's a home game or not they just want 10 games.
Need to play another Tennessee school
proud44pirate Wrote:Need to play another Tennessee school
There are some really good football teams in the Johnson City TN / Gate City VA area that would be ideal for Belfry to play.

We're in the 2nd year of our 2 year cycle, and scheduling a 1 time game with no return game may be the biggest hurdle.
No problem, we will travel and play anyone.
FBfan4life Wrote:I am being both Sir, just seems like they have been playing for the program for quit some time now and I don't think I stuttered when I ask what is their age.
If they were not old enough sir they would not be allowed to play. You have not only insulted Coach Haywood, but these kids parents as well. The school and coaching staff have more integrity than to play students who are too old. Also, because this years group of seniors have been in the news since they were in the 8th. grade. This is an outstanding group of young athletes who have played together since 6th. grade or prior. So lets stop the criticism and get off our site, SIR!
pjdoug Wrote:I didn't put anybody down.I said he is a good player.he simply ain't the player you make him out to be,and is most certainly not the 2nd ranked player in all of Kentucky.
So I suppose all these schools including Army (West Point), Air Force Academy, Yale, Fl., etc .... to name a few, plus Rivals, UNC, Army Combine invite as a junior (the only kid in Ky. this year to be selected), isn't good enough word that this kid is as good as they say that he is. WOW! What a fool and you have proven you know absolutely nothing about football!!!
Football Granny Wrote:If they were not old enough sir they would not be allowed to play. You have not only insulted Coach Haywood, but these kids parents as well. The school and coaching staff have more integrity than to play students who are too old. Also, because this years group of seniors have been in the news since they were in the 8th. grade. This is an outstanding group of young athletes who have played together since 6th. grade or prior. So lets stop the criticism and get off our site, SIR!

our?
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next