How about those Gas Prices?
Filled up for less than $20 this week.

$1.72 in NKY...

Confusedinglepar :rockon: :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
$1.86 in Harold, KY.

I feel like they'll change once Christmas starts approaching.
This is where gas prices shoukd always be IMO.
No reason for them to be any higher.
Came home from work and the bastards raised it to $1.95 overnight!

$.23 just like that...:ref2: I'm calling bs on that. Not 5-10 cents....let's just ramp that up to 20 cents plus over night! WTH
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Report them to the feds
Finally under $2.00 in Eastern North Carolina with prices as low as $1.96. While traveling last week, saw prices as high as $2.25 in West Virginia as low as $1.79 in Ashland. Usually Ashland has the highest gas prices in the parts of KY that I travel.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Report them to the feds

a $.20 + cent jump has been a regular occurance for awhile!

The Feds are well aware!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
1.72 here still. No jump
At $1.87 in NKY today...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Gas prices jumped up here in London every time before the Republican Debates...Day before the debate $1.63...Day of the debate $1.93...:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
Down to $ 1.82 in NKY...gas up today folks!

It will be back up in 1-2 days with the holiday...:redboxer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Between $1.86 and $1.92 in Jacksonville, NC. Has not gone down any in about a week, which means gas is getting ready to jump up .05 to .10.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gas prices are splendid right now in NKY....don't blink though they may get to sucking real quick...

Gased up at $1.55 this morning!

Confusedinglepar :rockon: Confusedinglepar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Paid 1.53 yesterday.

I really hope it never goes back up
Paid $1.73 yesterday. Liking the lower prices.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never understood why low gas/oil prices are bad for the economy. But Wall Street goes bat crap crazy when prices drop. It makes more sense that if I'm not pouring cash into my gas tank, I'm spending it on movies, restaurants, ball games, etc., which should stimulate/support the economy.
All I can guess is that either they're afraid we are pocketing the cash and saving it, or not borrowing as much money. But $1.56 here in Lexington is nice.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is where gas prices shoukd always be IMO.
No reason for them to be any higher.

Obama doing his best to keep lowing it Gut!! Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Obama doing his best to keep lowing it Gut!! Confusednicker:

That's the liberal logic I was looking for.

Prices go up- Evil oil companies are greedy and its Bushs fault.

Prices go down- thank our savior Barack O
Rat bastards raised prices from $1.47 to $1.67 last night.

A sheik must have farted in Saudi Arabia yesterday!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
$1.99 in NKY on the low end....have seen as high as $2.29! Well it's been good while it lasted!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
All heck breaking loose near Ronald Reagon stations near the interstate here in London $1.84 to $1.94 all of the American own stations outside of town are around $1.52 to $1.64..... Big difference America owned vs Foreign stations :truestory:
64SUR Wrote:All heck breaking loose near Ronald Reagon stations near the interstate here in London $1.84 to $1.94 all of the American own stations outside of town are around $1.52 to $1.64..... Big difference America owned vs Foreign stations :truestory:

You better get the Donald down there to sort those foreigners out 64...Confusednicker:

I have witnessed the same here in NKY. They typically gouge an additional 15-25 cents higher which makes me salty enough due to the tax incentives they already take advantage of paying less in taxes than there American colleagues.

Gas stations/c-stores make the most profit margin on smokes and fountain soft drinks. No need to gouge on gas! So be sure to plan ahead and gas up with a non-gouger!!!

And if you really want to have some fun. Buy a gallon of gas and a small coffee at the gouge store and explain to them you'll be buying the remaining however many gallons to fill your tank at a store that doesn't gouge...Confusednicker:

Yes, I can be that guy!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:You better get the Donald down there to sort those foreigners out 64...Confusednicker:

I have witnessed the same here in NKY. They typically gouge an additional 15-25 cents higher which makes me salty enough due to the tax incentives they already take advantage of paying less in taxes than there American colleagues.

Gas stations/c-stores make the most profit margin on smokes and fountain soft drinks. No need to gouge on gas! So be sure to plan ahead and gas up with a non-gouger!!!

And if you really want to have some fun. Buy a gallon of gas and a small coffee at the gouge store and explain to them you'll be buying the remaining however many gallons to fill your tank at a store that doesn't gouge...Confusednicker:

Yes, I can be that guy!!!

I can't walk away from the poker machines....That's my only problem....:Sad04:
My best advice is stay out of those foreigner station's. Around here we have 4-5 and I don't buy anything from them. Why should they get tax breaks and the rest of us don't? There for I will not buy anything from them even if it means driving a extra 5 milrs or so. Besidrs that they all smell horrible where the burn that incense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Has risen to $2.45 in NKY!

The arse hats will see to it that it's up over $2.75 just in time for summer vacation travel...

:kneel:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
It's $2.11 here in Jacksonville Florida. It was $1.95 when I got here on April 23.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I paid $2.04 for it in Middlesboro on Saturday.
$2.17 at speedy mart in London this weekend. But near the interstate $2.27 :popcorn:
$2.15 here in Jacksonville Fl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
One week into summer travel season and the bastards have it up to $2.50 plus in NKY...

I'll be traveling to FL, and NC within the month where I know I'll see minus $2.00...

Friggin' arse hats!!!

Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi