Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015/2016 HS Wrestling Season
The season starts within a few weeks

So let's hear it..... what are we looking like across the state?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I have been trying to find some meets, but if it is not football or basketball you can't find nothing in eastern Kentucky. hell the KHSAA site don't have and Wrestling meet post.
Hearing some good things from LCC wrestling. Good staff and returning some that went to state. They have been working hard and hopefully have a great year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I know several schools have had meets already..... and 99% of the teams already have their schedules made up.

Please, post your teams schedule/results if you have them.
Still waiting on the schedule for LCC. Coach said he would send it via Facebook.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

LCC Wrestling went to Lee High school and won the dual there. They beat John Battle, JI Burton, and Northwood in Pool Play. Then defeated Union in the dual Final. We wrestle Johnson Centeal on the 12th and Wayne Co on the 28th. They are hoping to get JI to a dual at home before Dec runs out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

How did it go at Johnson central ?
Sent a pm to coach. Haven't got a response from them yet. When I do I will post it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Letcher defeated Ahland Blazer, lost to Belfry and a close one to Harrison Co. This was in pool play. Several indivuals finished in the top 5. Wayne Co meet is this weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Cody Stamper was runner up with a win vs Kreiger who was #6 ranked. mikael Biliter was third.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Pulp how did Johnson central do?
Ballbuster Wrote:Pulp how did Johnson central do?

Several varsity wrestlers weren't there or didn't compete in varsity competition because of only four days of practice.

JC will be fine this season.

With Joe Slone, Blake Gamble, Geordon Blanton, Sam Griffith, Aaron King, Joe Jackson, Nate King, Cameron Rice, Byron Pierce and the Horn twins... they are looking for their 8th straight regional title. Maybe even a run at the team state championship.
We are just glad to be improving. Wrestling in Letcher Co is back. Kids are loving it. That is why we have 25+ out. Possibly getting middle school team next year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!