Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northern Pulaski Football
Bluegrass played in a round Robin scrimmage at campbellsville against Glasgow and southern Pulaski along with a few other smaller schools. But bluegrass dominant Glasgow and southern. I've seen bluegrass and northern play now and bluegrass can match northerns size and deff has a lot more team speed than northern. I think it's going to be a very good close game with bluegrass pulling away late to win a tight one.. I am bias toward bluegrass I was an assistant there for 5 season before taking a head coaching position at another school
Lakers_football Wrote:Bluegrass played in a round Robin scrimmage at campbellsville against Glasgow and southern Pulaski along with a few other smaller schools. But bluegrass dominant Glasgow and southern. I've seen bluegrass and northern play now and bluegrass can match northerns size and deff has a lot more team speed than northern. I think it's going to be a very good close game with bluegrass pulling away late to win a tight one.. I am bias toward bluegrass I was an assistant there for 5 season before taking a head coaching position at another school

is Bluegrass Middle School in E-Town?
Have to pick the maroons. Their receivers size is a difference in middle school football. Coach Cox defense is hard to go against.
Yes bluegrass is in Elizabethtown they feed John Hardin
Lakers_football Wrote:Yes bluegrass is in Elizabethtown they feed John Hardin

Thanks.I dont know a lot about all the middle schools.I never know when my local middle school is playing or I might come watch them play sometime lol
pjdoug Wrote:Thanks.I dont know a lot about all the middle schools.I never know when my local middle school is playing or I might come watch them play sometime lol

They play tonight PJ vs New Harlan at home 6 and 7:00.
BluegrassCat Wrote:They play tonight PJ vs New Harlan at home 6 and 7:00.

I missed this postSad. Did you go?
Yes, they won 20-8.
BluegrassCat Wrote:Yes, they won 20-8.

Whitley County won?
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County won?

Yes.
BluegrassCat Wrote:Yes.

Thanks. I dont know why middle school football around here is top secret lol
pjdoug Wrote:Thanks. I dont know why middle school football around here is top secret lol

Lol, it's really not. School hasn't even started and there was a huge crowd at the game.
BluegrassCat Wrote:Lol, it's really not. School hasn't even started and there was a huge crowd at the game.

I mean I never know when they are playing.I can never find a schedule and if I do it is wrong or changes lol
Pulaski destroys Rockcastle tonight in both games.
7th Grade was 45-0
8th Grade was 24-0 in first quarter
Left after the first quarter of the 8th because game was non-competitive
GoGators Wrote:Pulaski destroys Rockcastle tonight in both games.
7th Grade was 45-0
8th Grade was 24-0 in first quarter
Left after the first quarter of the 8th because game was non-competitive

sad story.
Lakers_football Wrote:Bluegrass played in a round Robin scrimmage at campbellsville against Glasgow and southern Pulaski along with a few other smaller schools. But bluegrass dominant Glasgow and southern. I've seen bluegrass and northern play now and bluegrass can match northerns size and deff has a lot more team speed than northern. I think it's going to be a very good close game with bluegrass pulling away late to win a tight one.. I am bias toward bluegrass I was an assistant there for 5 season before taking a head coaching position at another school
Bluegrass would get destroyed by Northern Pulaski. Would not even be close. Northern is a very good team.
You were right northern won pretty conveniently
Wildcat 18 is too intelligent for anyone on here. Just ask him..he will tell you.
4 pete's sake Wrote:Rumors have it Northern has loaded up again to win the state. They have brought in big lineman from Taylor co. Big lineman from Southern, TE/DE from Southern, QB from Southern, rumor of a player from Bowling Green and possibly running back from Southern. Coincidence 4 of the players mentioned above played under the coach on the KY team. Glad we didn't schedule them!
Wow, guess rumors were true. He promised the all state and 8 from Northern made the team .
Where do you look to see who made the All State Team?
BigPapaPump Wrote:Where do you look to see who made the All State Team?
KySports.TV ? FBU KY All Stars 2015 8th Grade Roster... You can see 7th grade.. and Coaches on it..
Lucky#45 Wrote:Wow, guess rumors were true. He promised the all state and 8 from Northern made the team .

Really? Name the eight 8th graders that made it...
Lucky#45 Wrote:Wow, guess rumors were true. He promised the all state and 8 from Northern made the team .

All you have is lies and fabrications. It's to the point now that it's comical.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:All you have is lies and fabrications. It's to the point now that it's comical.
Ok, go to the website posted and count. If you can count. Then count them in total. You will come up with 8.
Nice to see Lucky#45's vendetta against Northern is still going strong. You know that Southern coaches chose the 7th grade team, right? Coach W knows what he's doing and the score reflected that this weekend. Same with the 8th grade. I believe the 7th won 38-0. 8th won 35-0 and 37-7.
4 pete's sake Wrote:Rumors have it Northern has loaded up again to win the state. They have brought in big lineman from Taylor co. Big lineman from Southern, TE/DE from Southern, QB from Southern, rumor of a player from Bowling Green and possibly running back from Southern. Coincidence 4 of the players mentioned above played under the coach on the KY team. Glad we didn't schedule them!

Lucky#45 Wrote:Ok, go to the website posted and count. If you can count. Then count them in total. You will come up with 8.

You referenced this quote when you spoke of Northern promising kids to make the KY team. As I said you fabricated the truth. There were only 4 8th graders from Northern that made the team. All players had made the team previously. The other 4 kids chosen were chosen by the 6th and 7th grade coaching staffs...
Wildcat18 Wrote:Nice to see Lucky#45's vendetta against Northern is still going strong. You know that Southern coaches chose the 7th grade team, right? Coach W knows what he's doing and the score reflected that this weekend. Same with the 8th grade. I believe the 7th won 38-0. 8th won 35-0 and 37-7.
What, who's coach W.Have no vendetta . Whats the score for. If you want to see what me feelings are. Jusr go to kyteam trend.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You referenced this quote when you spoke of Northern promising kids to make the KY team. As I said you fabricated the truth. There were only 4 8th graders from Northern that made the team. All players had made the team previously. The other 4 kids chosen were chosen by the 6th and 7th grade coaching staffs...
Yep.So how many total . Iguess to shut some up. I would have to get a kid to just tell it. Then people can stop defending themselves on here out to be doing the right thing.
Lucky#45 Wrote:Yep.So how many total . Iguess to shut some up. I would have to get a kid to just tell it. Then people can stop defending themselves on here out to be doing the right thing.

You're an idiot. It's impossible to make sense out of any of your posts.
Lucky#45 Wrote:Yep.So how many total . Iguess to shut some up. I would have to get a kid to just tell it. Then people can stop defending themselves on here out to be doing the right thing.

I'm not defending anyone. The BEST were selected for the team, simple as that.