Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finals: Golden State vs Cleveland
Who ya got?
Warriors with a strong season, Lebron packing the Cavs on his back. Hate to bet against Lebron but he can only do so much.

Warriors in 6.
Cleveland in 6.
warriors in 6
Hopefully, and have a feeling that this will go 7. Should be a very interesting, and entertaining series. I'll take the Warriors in 7.
Cleveland in 6
Big win for Cleveland last night.
I think Cleveland is better without Irving in some ways.
Someone gets a big advantage after tonight's game. Last game Cavs got spanked.
Game 6 tonight..
Cavs need this win.
Well I called GS in 6.
Cavs had to know Irving and Love was as fragile as any players in the league and counting on them would be risky.
^ Hunh???? That is most certainly ludicrous! Kyrie played more games this season than any other season of his career! Kevin Love played the most games since his rookie season. One guy gets cheapshotted to blow up his shoulder and the other guy gets ran into knee on knee as hard as if you would have dropped him from 10' straight onto his knee. Fragile, Serious? That has ZERO merit, NONE! They got hurt, and unfortunately it came at the wrong time of the year to happen! It happened to EVERY team in the league this year except one - Golden State Warriors - they had NO injuries and it sure as hell wasn't because their guys are LESS FRAGILE! Geeze! Where in Gods green earth did you come up with that completely unfactual statement?
Stardust Wrote:^ Hunh???? That is most certainly ludicrous! Kyrie played more games this season than any other season of his career! Kevin Love played the most games since his rookie season. One guy gets cheapshotted to blow up his shoulder and the other guy gets ran into knee on knee as hard as if you would have dropped him from 10' straight onto his knee. Fragile, Serious? That has ZERO merit, NONE! They got hurt, and unfortunately it came at the wrong time of the year to happen! It happened to EVERY team in the league this year except one - Golden State Warriors - they had NO injuries and it sure as hell wasn't because their guys are LESS FRAGILE! Geeze! Where in Gods green earth did you come up with that completely unfactual statement?

Say what you want about their injuries this year, but labeling Irving and Love as injury-prone (or fragile) would be a fair assessment. You can throw all the caps lock and exclamation marks you want and it doesn't change anything.

Going into the Bulls game where he went down with a leg injury, he had a foot strain and tendonitis in the knee that would ultimately put him out of commission later on and he still wasn't 100% in the Warriors series. I'm no medical expert, but I can tell you that the extra pressure on his bum knee from swelling probably contributed to him fracturing his knee cap.

This year was the first year in his four-year NBA career that he didn't miss more than 10 games. His first two years he missed 20+ and when he was in college he missed the majority of his only season at Duke.

Love has played seven seasons, missed 10+ games four times, missed 20+ games three times and one season missed 60+ games.

If they're not fragile - they must be a couple of the unluckiest guys in the NBA.
That being said - I don't think counting on those guys was all that "risky".

They were go-to players before this season and this year I assumed they wouldn't be injured as much since they were second and third options. Which, for the most part, was correct.