Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member issues and complaints
After having been gone from the site for quite a while I have came back and have been reading through several of the threads.

Something i have noticed that has to stop is all the arguing, bickering and name calling among the members.

From this point forward the bickering, threatening, name calling etc has to stop!

If anyone has an issue that they need looked into please PM myself or any staff member. Do NOT take it upon yourself to be an internet warrior and handle it yourself. I have already banned a couple of members for their constant belittling of one another all over the boards and I won't hesitate to do it again.

Again if there are issue contact someone.
The political forum has turned into a cesspool...It has become something that we should look into shutting down.
One reason I've stopped visiting and posting. The vitriolic postings and constant trolling by some has shut out true honest debate. What a shame.
^^ Agreed. Is the vitriol not likely the same seen on the streets and on the so-called news? The problem is systemic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm much more offended by Stardust and Belfry Pride than anyone I have argued with in the political forum. FACT. Get a life. Granny Bear could run this site standing on her head and no one would ever know you two were even here. Sorry but I am just stating what everyone on here knows.
Midee1 Wrote:After having been gone from the site for quite a while I have came back and have been reading through several of the threads.

Something i have noticed that has to stop is all the arguing, bickering and name calling among the members.

From this point forward the bickering, threatening, name calling etc has to stop!

If anyone has an issue that they need looked into please PM myself or any staff member. Do NOT take it upon yourself to be an internet warrior and handle it yourself. I have already banned a couple of members for their constant belittling of one another all over the boards and I won't hesitate to do it again.

Again if there are issue contact someone.

Been gone a long time but now I'm back to tell you what to do and now I'm gone again but someday I may come back to tell you what to do.:hilarious:
Good riddance and also to the other people who show up every now and again to tell us what to do.:biglmao::zzz::zzz::zzz: