•  Previous
  • 26(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin coaching search
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:AP pay is added onto your teaching salary like coaching is.

I'd say it's a 10K up in pay, and no message boards with wolves stirring crap over 9-10 win seasons.

That's what it is where I live, which means it's about the same money as a coach.
Have heard through twitter that Coach Haddix just met with his football players this morning and told them he is leaving. Coach Haddix is a Redhound. Good luck to him and Corbin.
Corbin got a Great Young Coach. I feel Corbin is a Great Job and Haddix will do Quite well thank you. Any Chance David Mithcell will leave Whitley and come with Haddix to Corbin??????
Justin Haddix of Perry Central will be the new head coach at Corbin
I wonder who they will keep as assistants?? Would have been nice if Dave Mitchell would have waited and joined Haddix!! It would also have been a little weird seeing Coach Mitchell on Corbin's sideline.
All the asst are getting pink slips so who knows.
He may bring in his brother Jade to help him out!
I figured they would keep Roark, Mouser, and Duncum.
Don't worry Greer will save the day.

I would think Duncum and Mouser would not help. They both applied for HC job.
Good hire by. Hounds. Hope Mouser and Duncum continue as assistants
This one surprised me a little bit.
Im guessing Corbin really wanted to go in a different direction.

Good for them.
64 is the man!!!!!!
I believe 64 got his man. I knew 3 days ago 64 told me.
Trust in 64!
33 power Wrote:Sorry to tell you all but Haddix is not the coach

Sorry to tell you Haddix is the coach. IF YOU DON"T BELEIVE ME ASK 64
To all of us who was starting to compare Corbin coaching search to Whitley search. I take mind back.
insideinfo Wrote:To all of us who was starting to compare Corbin coaching search to Whitley search. I take mind back.

mind?
  •  Previous
  • 26(current)