Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 KYMSFA Membership List & Divisional Classifications
Once...you must have went to school at one of those five.....meaning you can't count. I'll DUMMY it down for you. Cumberland beat them both games 2 years ago when Kelin was in the 8th grade
I know one team last year that took a beating when new harlan and cumberland played last year and it wasn't new harlan. Cumberland didn't think they would have to back up all that crap they have said all year long about new harlan. Thank you state playoffs they have to play new harlan no more running cumberland.
I know you better have good insurance on that skinny boy of yours.....he's going to need it.
You're right on the wins...I apologize for my mistake.

As for you making threats on a kid--about as low class as it gets...par for the course for you though....Grow up and realize we're talking about 13-15 year old kids here....After that comment, I'm through talking to you. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Not a threat (especially to a child).....it is just a game and all of these kids must play together next year or after. I was just giving a taste of what is being said by some of your fans. It works both ways.....I've heard about bounties or whatever you want to call them being placed on some of Cumberland's kids
The new harlan coaches would never put a bounty on a player I'm sure of that. New harlan will play hard and I'm sure cumberland will also.
Quote:Not a threat (especially to a child).....

Quote:I know you better have good insurance on that skinny boy of yours.....he's going to need it.

Whatever you say.
Joker's Wild Wrote:Whatever you say.

Wow. Guy resorts to smack talking about a kid. I would assume they are a kid (hopefully) because if it is a grown man talking about that then they are pretty pathetic. As for the bounty....:biglmao:

:dudecomeon:
Joker's Wild Wrote:If you all really don't want to play New Harlan that bad, then don't play.

The report they use is from last years 6th and 7th grade males....which are this years 7th and 8th grade males...of which Wallins has 38....again, I have no idea if your other numbers are correct or not.

As far as I know, the rules say that numbers are counted only from schools who actually provide players to the team. Please, get over it.

Is this true? This rule would need to be amended at best... wow, so if a coach could not get boys out to play from one school he would not have to count that school? I am glad the KHSAA does not classify like that... I am surprised if this is true that committee would let this happen, because they are about fairness, and just think of the resources that bigger school just in monitary funding they have over smaller schools.
Actually, in 2012, the cutoff for Div. 3 increased to 160....so its irrelevant anyway..
New harlan is in d3 this year and the looks of it they will be there in the next few years . Don't worry new harlan is not the program they once was they shouldn't be a problem for the d3 powerhouse programs.
Joker's Wild Wrote:Actually, in 2012, the cutoff for Div. 3 increased to 160....so its irrelevant anyway..

And BOOM goes the dynamite! End of discussion.