Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers needed for Russell Co Middle
Just heard one of the 8th grade players was killed in an auto accident this evening. Prayer going up from Warrior Nation...This is just awful news and brings how small and fragile we really are to light.
Prayers coming from the Warhawks of Westport....always sad when a young person is taken before their time.
Praying for the young man and his family. This is such tragic news.
Prayers going up. I really get upset when I hear this type of news.
Prayers going up from Hazard.
Jag Nation sending prayers for his family, team, school, and community.
Jcms nation sending prayers for his family team and community :
Prayers from the Somerset football family. Always hate to hear a child losing there life when life is just beginning for them.
From all the KMSFA teams. We compete and go hard but in your hour of need we pray with and grieve with you.
Deep and Sincere Condolences to the family.
This breaks my heart prayers going up from the Pond Creek Nation.
Prayers. I used to preach in Russell County and love the people down there. My prayers are with the family, team, and community.
Prayer from Williamsburg and north laurel and 64sur
Prayers from Barbourville.
Prayers from harlan county
As a father to two boys on the middle school team, I want to thank each of you for your prayers! They have been felt! Remember them tommorow as they take the field for the first time since this tragedy. I want to also publicly thank our coaching staff for the grace and compassion with which they conducted themselves as they sought to provide comfort to the family and the team.