Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Co @ Southern Pulaski
Granted it's not Belfry and Johnson Co, but it should be another classic battle between two tough foes. Who wins this one? Being a homer I'll have to go Southern 21-16.:redboxer:
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Granted it's not Belfry and Johnson Co, but it should be another classic battle between two tough foes. Who wins this one? Being a homer I'll have to go Southern 21-16.:redboxer:

I agree, should be a good one. I will go with Grandpa on this one. If it was in Knox I might lean that way. Southern 22 Knox Co. 20.:popcorn:
Should be a great game with lots of post season implications. Region 4 is loaded again this year and I predict the winner of the region will win state. Johnson looks to be the front runner with northern close behind and southern just maybe slightly behind them. We will know how knox fits into the mix after this game.
There are no slouches in this region for sure. Also you can throw out the won loss records when these two get together,we like to get after each other pretty good.
Hey grandpa knox is big and talented . They are big up front and strong i dont know this one turns out but should be a good one.. We got new harlan this week .
Good luck Colonel,with New Harlan. We were suppose to play NH,then for some reason they dropped out of our conf. and didn't play us. Hopefully we are back to 100% health by Thursday we got a little nicked up at Bell,had a couple players go down with ankle & leg injuries. We had gotten the better of Knox last year as 7th graders but you know how things can change in a year. At least it is at home this year.
Southern 24 Knox 18. Going to be a very good game.
Updates?
Final Southern 34 Knox 14
Hard hitting game,both teams were laying the lumber to each other. Which is just as I suspected, these two really get after each other. Luckily we came out of this game with fairly good heath, mostly bumps and bruises. Much respect to Knox Co. and their fans, good luck the rest of the year.
Another great game