Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 44 South Laurel 6, 8th
Jags got valuable playing time for all 37 tonight. Next up Clay Co.!!!

7th grade Jags lose 20 - 14 to the Cardinals.
Clay should be another chance for all 37 to play. North should have joined the conference with the Pulaskis bell Knox and Whitley. Would have been a much better schedule to prepare them for the playoffs since almost the whole conference makes it every year
RichBrooks Wrote:Clay should be another chance for all 37 to play. North should have joined the conference with the Pulaskis bell Knox and Whitley. Would have been a much better schedule to prepare them for the playoffs since almost the whole conference makes it every year

I expect North, Corbin, and Somerset Meece to make it from our conference. I would like to see us in another conference myself. Corbin is usually a Division 2 team and Meece is usually a Division 3 team. Hurting our point total. However, we have played other good teams. Such as, Rockcastle, and Whitley. We still have Lexington Catholic on our schedule also. All being said Coach Carloftis prepared a challenging out of conference schedule.
RichBrooks Wrote:Clay should be another chance for all 37 to play. North should have joined the conference with the Pulaskis bell Knox and Whitley. Would have been a much better schedule to prepare them for the playoffs since almost the whole conference makes it every year
Johnson County has weekend openings.
North Laurel's schedule is full.
Is north laurel's 6th grade schedule full?