Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Warriors @ Bell Co. Bobcats 9/5/13
Who wins?:ChairHit:
Southern Doesn't seem to be the power they were last year but still are very talented. I think Bell has some talent but just not enough depth to hang with Southern. Southern will probably win by a couple TDs
Southern is still developing. Were not the the drive it down your throat with Floyd Fannin or Danny Butt team,but we are coming around though. We are a little more finesse than years past,relying on more speed from #20 Patrick Edwards at tail back and the arm of our Qb and our wide outs. Defense is a work in progress type situation, that is starting to come around. Looking much better but our next few games will tell a lot about this team as we go into conference play.
They lost to Johnson...not sure I'd write them off as not the power they were. Kind of like losing to trinity or highlands and saying we just ain't very good this year.
Oh my comment was by no means insulting to Southern, Johnson or Northern are probably a close tie for #1 with slight edge going to Johnson because they won 7th grade. I would rank Region 4 as:
1a. Johnson
1b. Northern
2. Southern(can't count them out just because of one loss)

Looks like the Divison 1 Champion will come from Region 4 again.
1.) Johnson County

3.) Northern
4.) Southern
It will be determined in the playoff's. My money is on the Jags from North Laurel!!!
fly'n high Wrote:1.) Johnson County

3.) Northern
4.) Southern

#2 North Laurel
And it starts again.