Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jcms 7 grade vs belfry 7 grade 8/ 29
Who wins
Heard the score was 28-0 in JCMS' favor.
Johnson County 28 Belfry 0
buckeyes2014 Wrote:Johnson County 28 Belfry 0

what the world happen here?
We are having to play way to many 6th graders. My youngest son, Ben 6th grader, is having to step up and play the qb spot since our qb broke his arm. Our backfield is mostly 6th graders and several line position. So going to be tuff until they get it all together. Ben hasnt qb'd in a couple of years so going to have to learn the option game. But give us a few more games and i would love to play them again. Just to many fumbles to overcome this time. Hopefully we can meet up around tournament time again. But got to say JC is huge and loaded with talent.
proud44pirate Wrote:We are having to play way to many 6th graders. My youngest son, Ben 6th grader, is having to step up and play the qb spot since our qb broke his arm. Our backfield is mostly 6th graders and several line position. So going to be tuff until they get it all together. Ben hasnt qb'd in a couple of years so going to have to learn the option game. But give us a few more games and i would love to play them again. Just to many fumbles to overcome this time. Hopefully we can meet up around tournament time again. But got to say JC is huge and loaded with talent.

ok thanks, i had heard they just wasnt any good, no one explained,but if thats the case i see why..