Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Marathon "Troy Crossley Trust"
Has anyone seen this idiot on Twitter? He is a friend of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, and honestly thinks he has a case for proving "Johar" innocent. The problem is he contradicts himself so much! One post yesterday shows a picture of "the real suspects" or guys who he found pictures of carrying backpacks, then he comes back and says that Dzhokhar was set up and the government gave him a backpack to sit down as part of a drill and it exploded. Check out his Twitter, just search Troy Crossley and all these people are buying into it! It's ridiculous. Maybe his ideas would hold merit if the guys hadn't confessed to a witness he did it, tried to shoot cops, threw bombs at cops, and then hid out in a boat and tried to commit suicide? That's an awful lot of ruckus if he's innocent. I think people just try really hard to not believe what the news say because they want to be rebellious, different, and not fit in. I've heard conspiracy theories I believe, but hopefully they release the video of the brother putting the back pack down and it exploding so there is no doubt. What do you guys think?
I googled searched this guy. I think he's crazier that a $HIT house rat!!

Conspiracy theories have always intrigued me Belfry, I love 'em!! I can't give this guy any merit though; he's just out there too far!
A good conspiracy theory has some lag time between the events and the theory. It doesn't pop up right away. That gives the allusion of cover up/secrecy that is needed. This lag time gives theory plausibility of something being uncovered
I think there's some connection between his tweets talking to Dzhokhar in late March talking about "popping fireworks" just 8 days after explosive devices were found detonated in Hanover, MA with no clues who did it. Possibly trying to cover his ass?
To me, it screams guilty that these people who say they talked to the accused terrorist, he never mentioned "yeah I was there" or anything... even on Twitter.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I think there's some connection between his tweets talking to Dzhokhar in late March talking about "popping fireworks" just 8 days after explosive devices were found detonated in Hanover, MA with no clues who did it. Possibly trying to cover his ass?

Now THERE'S a thought! I think that could very well be true.
Very possible! I could believe this garbage had Dzhokhar said to someone "Yeah I was there it was crazy" nope one guy said he commented "Yeah man tragedy can happen anywhere."

Even on his Twitter (@j_tsar) he says "ain't no love in the heart on the city, stay safe people" but never mentions being there, even favorited a tweet referring the bombings. Insane.
Hmmmm, or genius?

(had our black/white scrimmage last night at HC...thought about the Belfry game 09/06; I cannot wait!!!)
Wink
Listen to this! Might want to redirect some people on the other threads here.

Ain't no love in the heart of the city, is a Jay-Z song... that was released on 9/11/01.

Even stranger, they're not investigating if Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have been guilty in a murder case on 9/11/2011 ... Weird.

Granny, to be honest, our defense is gonna be young, inexperienced, and you guys will probably mop the floor with up, but boy am I looking forward to the trip and the experience!