• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best Nascar driver EVER?
Who do you guys think is the best ever?
Richard Petty all things considered!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Dale Earnhardt
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Richard Petty.

7 Championships...'Nuff said.
1. Dale Earnhardt
2. David Pearson
3. Richard Petty

Petty has 200 wins, but Petty drove cars that were built faster than everybody else on the track. In those days, cars were NOT built equally, and the machine accounted for wins just as much as the driver did. Pearson had 105 wins, but did not drive full time most of his career, nor did he drive a Hemi powered Plymouth or Dodge. For the most part, Earnhardt drove cars built equal to what everyone else was driving, and still won 7 championships. Still, 200 wins is incredible, but my vote goes to Dale.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dale Earnhardt Is the man for this one
[Image: http://creative.myspace.com/groups/_sj/t...ain_11.jpg]

This guy was so good, he even won one race on foot!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:1. Dale Earnhardt
2. David Pearson
3. Richard Petty

Petty has 200 wins, but Petty drove cars that were built faster than everybody else on the track. In those days, cars were NOT built equally, and the machine accounted for wins just as much as the driver did. Pearson had 105 wins, but did not drive full time most of his career, nor did he drive a Hemi powered Plymouth or Dodge. For the most part, Earnhardt drove cars built equal to what everyone else was driving, and still won 7 championships. Still, 200 wins is incredible, but my vote goes to Dale.

Spot on man!!!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
TidesHoss32 Wrote:1. Dale Earnhardt
2. David Pearson
3. Richard Petty

Good choices and valid points Tide. I will disagree with, " cars built equal to what everyone else was driving ."

The closest the sport has ever gotten to accomplishing that is right now....and we still have loop holes and teams getting caught consistently for gaining an edge, I'll be kind and not mention names.

The further you go back in decades the less equality. Dale would have been my first choice, however, the numbers and scrutiny forced my hand to say Petty.

Good luck to your Pirates this season, but not against the Reds :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi