Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Busch wins Auto Club 400
Heard it was a great ending to a race! Hope Hamlin is all good!

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/a...inner.html
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Great finish... Both were going hard for the win!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What happened?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Denny Hamlin and Joey Logano knocked each other off the race track on the final lap, they were side by side and Busch went high and went around both right before they both went into the wall.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I missed the end...heard Smoke threw punches...once a track it down I'll share the link!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
^Please do man!
#BBFL
http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/

Here you go...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
They shoved...no hay-makers!

Jr. takes the points lead...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Tony has always been a guy who can dish it out but can't take it. That's why I don't like him. Was he mad cause Lagano cut him off?
#BBFL
He's mad because him and his team didn't position themselves to win. He is getting more grumpy as he gets older. Quit making excuses and just race. He needs to knock it off otherwise he'll turn into another crying Rusty Wallace...and that would be ashame!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
^Agreed!
#BBFL
Spirit100 Wrote:He's mad because him and his team didn't position themselves to win. He is getting more grumpy as he gets older. Quit making excuses and just race. He needs to knock it off otherwise he'll turn into another crying Rusty Wallace...and that would be ashame!

Tony has always been a crybaby. Dude is a douche.
^Agreed!!
#BBFL
Logano is the punk in all this.

Look at last week for example....and now this.

Yeah.
What happened last week? I watched the race but didn't watch the press conferences.
#BBFL
Tony hasn't achieved douche status yet. He just knows the boundaries of clean racing vs. reckless racing and he calls bs on reckless and safety issues he's witnessed over his career.

Logano was the douche and continues to be reckless. Lil Busch was a huge douche back in the day. Not nearly as much since Gibbs reeled him in. Gibbs was the best thing to happen to Busch. Lil Busch needs to thank Logano and Hamlins spotters for the win!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I believe that a little beating and banging is racing. It's how Dale Earnhardt did it, and that's how I've always seen racing. But I'm with you all when it becomes reckless it's no longer racing.
#BBFL
Lagano is a P**** that doesnt know how to race and is still a kid. Lagano deserved everything Sewart gave him and more, and what a dick move Lgano making comments about Hmlin after the race knowing that he was flown out and hurt. Lagano is just a kid that doesnt know how to race clean and needs to get off the track.
This was a great race. It really suprised me. No one talks about it but jr passed like 18 cars in 10 laps. Great last lap i think Logano was out of line by saying Denny deserved it. Great finish though. Im not sure why smoke has the right to complain but its always fun to watch Tony get mad im glad he did what he did its good for the sport.
Mountain man 14 Wrote:This was a great race. It really suprised me. No one talks about it but jr passed like 18 cars in 10 laps. Great last lap i think Logano was out of line by saying Denny deserved it. Great finish though. Im not sure why smoke has the right to complain but its always fun to watch Tony get mad im glad he did what he did its good for the sport.

We missed you last week so I started a pre-race thread. I'm giving that honor back to you Mountain Man.

Everybody have a great and blessed Easter and we'll pick this up next week since Nascar is off this weekend. If you have withdrawals I'll start a top 5 favorite drivers thread to keep us occupied Confusednicker:

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
and he won Texas NRA 500 last night...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi