Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dale Earnhardt Jr a contender?
I honestly believe he is. The guy is a top 10 Machine and this year he is off to his best start points wise ever. I honestly see Jr winning 1-3 races this season and competing for his first championship. I know he has to start picking up some wins but i think it is a possibility. What do you all think?
Jr. is off to a great start this year.. I believe will finish 2nd in points just behind Johnson..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He will hover in the top 10 and probably finish the year at 3rd place. I maybe see him winning 1 race this year.
If he keeps going the way he is. I think he has a real shot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I look for Jr to win Richmond, Martinsville and Michigan.
Just early predictions. If he keeps running in the top 10 he can win on any given week.
Top 5 would be a great accomplishment. Yes to answer your ? MM, he's a contender.

The team has been improving...just don't think their top 3 yet. I'd be happy to eat crow if they do since I'm a fan. Just being objective....although if they get in a good groove on tri-ovals this year and get some cautions and fuel mileage decisions to go their way, top 3 may be in the cards.

I'd be happy if he won two races! :Thumbs:

How many races will the cup winner get this year? I'm predicting 5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Absolutely! He's been consistently in the front all year just waiting for his chance!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Jr has had a great year this year! Came from 26th to 6th at Bristol. Hopefully he continues to improve on the season and will be a big contender come Chase time. I would love to see him do great this year!
I think jr is enjoying the sport again. Great race cars. Great owner, great crewchief, hes running more nationwide races, his love life is great. Jrs just having fun racing again and its cool to see!
Spirit 100 i think your right. Im gonna say whoever wins the championship will win 3 to 5.