Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB The Show 13
Ive waited for 8 years to play a baseball game I actually like. I loved MVP 05 for my old x box so much that its the only reason I still have my old x box lol..however, The Show 13 might be the greatest sports game Ive played in over 10 years. It is incredible. I didnt care for any of the 2K or any of the previous games in the Show franchise, but this one is what Ive been waiting for. They done everything right! If you are on the fence about getting it, dont waste another second and get it..The game is a 10.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2k is horrible, they really need to stop making baseball games and start making college basketball games again because that's all they're good at.

MLB 13 The Show is one of the best games I've ever played...best one they've made since 2008.
I just got this game and I have a question.Do the roster updates come weekly or?
They actually come quicker than weekly I think. But yeah, should be around that time. The Show stays on too of their stuff.

I won a baseball in a Twitter contest with them, haha. Signed by all 8 of The Show's featured athletes, including my two favorites, Bryce Harper and Adam McCutchen! I will forever buy this game, lol.
All I get is a message saying your connection to the network has been lost?