Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmie Johnson Wins Daytona 500
Its about time. He's been horrible in plate races. Glad to see him in victory lane. #sixpack
Six is coming
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
6 is not coming this year. I look for Kenseth to win the championship. Jr will have his best year ever and finish 2nd.
Johnson started the season right. Hopefully the w's keep comin. I think he gets number six this year; but as long as the 2 or 14 don't win, I consider it a good season.
Nascar has just gotten too watered down and unless you have the team and money, you have virtually no chance.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Nascar has just gotten too watered down and unless you have the team and money, you have virtually no chance.

Or a Chad Knause who is just so " cutting edge ." Sorry Downtown but Jimmy and Chad have become the lawyers of Nascar by discovering the technology loopholes yet discovered by the rest of the teams, nice way of informing you they are the cheatenest bastards walking the tracks on the circuit.

And it's been proven over and over again. Jeff Gordon becoming obsolete in the same ownership stable speaks for itself. Jimmy is the "golden boy" and gets the nicer toys, staff, and equipment.

If ever Johnson went to knew ownership minus Knause he'd be top 15, but know the titles would fade away.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Or a Chad Knause who is just so " cutting edge ." Sorry Downtown but Jimmy and Chad have become the lawyers of Nascar by discovering the technology loopholes yet discovered by the rest of the teams, nice way of informing you they are the cheatenest bastards walking the tracks on the circuit.

And it's been proven over and over again. Jeff Gordon becoming obsolete in the same ownership stable speaks for itself. Jimmy is the "golden boy" and gets the nicer toys, staff, and equipment.

If ever Johnson went to knew ownership minus Knause he'd be top 15, but know the titles would fade away.

^ Johnson has earned it..... Because he's earned that ownership so much money!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You know what they say Spirit, cheaters never win. I call it being ahead of the game. Until these other teams learn how to find "loopholes" there gonna ride in the shadow of the 48 team. I don't hold it ya against Spirit; all the greats have haters. Its tough to see your guy losing to the same person for five years in a row. Eventually he will retire to the Hall of Fame and everyone can hate on the next great driver to come along. Jimmy started his championship run in Daytona of 2006. Now here we are in 2013 and he wins Daytona again. Could it be?
Danica Patrick gets 8th! Was awesome. Would have finished third had everyone not left her out to die lol
The 48 team may have won the race but they were far from the best car Sunday. If it wasn't for the tranny trouble the 20 car was the one to beat. Matt stayed up front all day long and held the lead forever. Danica could have had a better finish but no one would go with her when it became crunch time.
No #6...please.
^
This is the second year in a row without roush #6 don't make since to me either.
May be jake will bring it back when mark Martins son Matt come up and starts driving in NASCAR!!! Just a thought
Downtown10 Wrote:You know what they say Spirit, cheaters never win. I call it being ahead of the game. Until these other teams learn how to find "loopholes" there gonna ride in the shadow of the 48 team. I don't hold it ya against Spirit; all the greats have haters. Its tough to see your guy losing to the same person for five years in a row. Eventually he will retire to the Hall of Fame and everyone can hate on the next great driver to come along. Jimmy started his championship run in Daytona of 2006. Now here we are in 2013 and he wins Daytona again. Could it be?

He's not a great because his team has consistently been caught cheating since 2006. The findings, fines, and penalties up to point deductions speak for themselves.

Downtown, if their were never fines, penalties, nascar verdicts...I would have simply said another good win for Jimmie Johnson and team, enjoy it. I can't with a good conscience do that but I'll work diligently on honoring your fanhood and bite my tongue when he does win Confusednicker:.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Or a Chad Knause who is just so " cutting edge ." Sorry Downtown but Jimmy and Chad have become the lawyers of Nascar by discovering the technology loopholes yet discovered by the rest of the teams, nice way of informing you they are the cheatenest bastards walking the tracks on the circuit.

Chad is one of the biggest cheaters in Nascar. As many times as he has been fined, Nascar only keeps him in the sport because he finds new ways to break the rules.
Kinda suspicious Jimmy ripped the front end off celebrating after the race...it's not like Chad has ever told Jimmy to damage the car post race to be able to pass inspection.....oh wait he has.
:haters:
^Cheaters gonna cheat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
^^hahahahahaha^^