Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ps4 anyone????????
It is all over the internet that Sony has a big event in New York on Feb 20th to showcase the new Ps4 or, some say it wont even be Ps4 but Ps Orbis. What do you think? They also say it is scheduled to release as early as Oct or Nov in time for the holiday season.......and yes I'm talking about this year 2013.
All I know is that we better start saving up our money right now because there's no telling what this beast will cost$$$ Some people have said as high as $700 but some say that the new ps and xbox will have a lot of off the shelf pc parts and will be cheaper and will be like around $400.
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default...735c68.jpg
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=p...yJiAMgAndg This is a picture of the new ps4 controller that they say was leaked and they say that Sony people confirmed is the real deal.
I found this so it sounds like this is really going to happen!!!
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/390...n-meeting/
Not interested until they're under 400, and even then I'm skeptical of getting stabbed over one.
This may sound crazy, but wait until it has been out 6 months-year. By then the price will have dropped and all the kinks will be worked out. Waiting in a line, paying premium price just to say that you were one of the first to have one is overrated.

IMO, the PS3 is just fine. I think they could hold off a couple more years before releasing a 4th version.
Completely agree with judgementday, wait until later to get it. Im not a big fan of the controller, its looks unnecessarily clunky to me. Ive read reports that there will be a share feature so that friends can watch your gameplay from their console, and you'll be able to control the system with your smartphone or tablet.
Not wasting my time or money on a ps4 until all the bugs and glitches are fixed because we all know that it will have some just like any other gaming system.

On another note, my fatty style ps3 just yellow lighted on me after 8 good years! So I gotta get a ps3 slim now after I fix my broke one and get my game data transfered!
^the last one you posted looks about right as to what it is supposed to look like based on the ones I saw after they announced its release....however, I am skeptical on the new system seeing that they showed up to release the new without having a working system on hand nor offering much information.
The 1st one looks more like what I've seen, lol.

I suggest we pay attention to the first part of this video.

[YOUTUBE="Playstation 4"]x7QhUL8NUK4[/YOUTUBE]
I still have the PS2....
Haha, I still have one too but of course have a PS3 as well. I'll be buying the PS4, but only after about 6-7 months.
I've not seen any actual console ideas, just the controller and sensor bar. Alot of hype over it right now though, Guess that means Microsoft will have to start stepping it up and get some release info out.