• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 UK Football Recruiting
I guess as they say there isn't any rest for the wicked. So with out further ado.

Via Justin Rowland of Rivals.

If you thought our coverage of football recruiting would taper off for a while after Signing Day you were mistaken. No, our coverage in this cycle will be even better than before. Keep spreading the word about the site and we'll continue to do what we do.

Kentucky has their first official junior day of the Mark Stoops era this Saturday. It's going to mostly be an event for local recruits. Just not feasible for lots of the kids from Florida and elsewhere at this point in the year. That will just have to be the summer, for camps, or OV's in the fall/winter.

The local flavor of the first junior day will fit well with that "inside-out" recruiting strategy that apparently all of UK's assistants are adopting right now. Sources tell me in the days ahead coaches are buckling down and doing some serious talent evaluation, pinpointing targets they like at their own positions and then working to get their foot in the door. They've been encouraged, or asked, to aim high. As Stoops said today, this staff clearly isn't backing down and conceding anything.

I've linked the c/o '14 prospects below in case you aren't familiar with them. You can right click and open in new tab if you want.

Also, going to keep this thread open for a discussion of the day's events and any questions you might have.

So, who will be attending the junior day?

Junior day lists are always fluid. Kids are paying their own way, travel plans can be spotty, and kids that age are, well, not always reliable. But here's what we've been able to piece together.

Four-star quarterback Drew Barker will be at UK for much of the event. He will have to leave early, however, because he's got a basketball game and he needs to be back home for that before 6 p.m.

Can't overstate the importance of Barker. Right now it's UK and South Carolina, I believe, but I've heard if Ohio State offers the Buckeyes would be extremely formidable. Kentucky's staff has strongly encouraged Barker to visit early and often. He's making his decision in April and that's a real blessing for UK: If he picks the Cats, he's the kind of big-time quarterback that other recruits seem to gravitate towards. If he doesn't, UK can move on to Plan B: For now, Gillins.

May be mistaken but I think R.J. Taylor of Tate's Creek will make the short trip for the day. Sources have told me he could be one of UK's top in-state targets and coaches like his versatility and athleticism.

Seth Hope, a defensive lineman from Highlands, has said he will be attending the junior day as well.

Mikel Horton, the four-star running back from West Chester (Ohio) Lakota West and the teammate of Kyle Meadows, is planning to attend. In fact, Meadows will be there as well. Teammate Jack Cleary will be as well.

Paul Moses of Toledo Central Catholic in Ohio already has an offer from Nebraska. He will likely have one from Kentucky in the near future. He's listed as a running back but the 5-11, 200-pound junior is being looked at as a linebacker by the Cats. I believe he will make the trip but I'm not sure that's a definite yes.

Cincinnati (Ohio) Winton Woods safety Mike Edwards wants to attend but he's not sure he's got a reliable ride. Edwards is friends with Jaleel Hytchye, who I don't expect to be there. Edwards has been tweeting a lot about UK but he hasn't actually spoken to the coaches a lot. He's a guy that might come later.

Hytchye's younger teammate, wide receiver Derek Kief, has confirmed that he will be at the junior day. Some believe Kief is the best junior receiver in Ohio. He's a big-time player and UK likes where they stand early. He will be one of Kentucky's three or four top receiver targets, at least early in the process.

An interesting aside: Kief and Drew Barker are actually on pretty good terms. I don't know how tight they are, but if Barker were to pop early for UK it could really help the Cats with Kief. And others, of course. Always good to get that big-time QB on board early.

Speaking of Cincinnati guys, Colerain sophomore George Brown, who we've mentioned before, will make the trip. He's a 6-6, 250-pound offensive tackle and is really, really impressive.

Huber Heights (Ohio) Wayne linebacker Dorian Hendrix told Cats Illustrated he "may be going," but regardless of whether he visits this weekend or on February 23 (or both), UK is in very good shape.

Who can't attend? ....

Nacarius Fant of Bowling Green is one of the state's most electrifying athletes. He may be the Ryan Timmons of next year's class in terms of talent and how highly sought-after he is. Earlier today Fant told me via text he's not sure if he will make the junior day. Later a source told me he would not be attending. However, he will be attending at least two games in the fall and he will return to UK in a few weeks.

What's in a few weeks? Another junior day, on February 23, which coincides with College Gameday when Missouri visits Lexington. I tell ya, this staff knows how to plan.

Moses' teammate, DeShone Kizer, is one of the top overall prospects in Ohio and an athletic, four-star quarterback. Expect Kentucky to host him for the next junior day, on February 23.

Other recent developments ...

Hearing that UK offered offensive lineman Jarrett LaRubbio of Liberty Township (Ohio) Lakota East today. I'm supposed to speak with Jarrett and his dad later but sources have informed me that Kentucky is in excellent position with the 6-5, 260-pound tackle. He already had offers from Pitt and several MAC schools.

Notes on offensive skill position players/recruits ...

Spoke with a couple of sources about the current roster and here's what I gather ....

Wide Receivers

UK's staff hasn't been able to watch a whole lot of film but they have seen some tape. Athletically they think what UK has is okay. The guys can play. However, of the about six guys there, for reasons I can't totally disclose right now there are a couple of guys that have some off-field questions.

When the offensive staff members were at Texas Tech, if you'll look back, they generally kept 12-14 scholarship receivers on the roster. Right now Kentucky has six. Even with the four in this class that's 10 receivers; still short-handed, especially with this offense. Depth-wise all of the signees will have a chance to come in and make an immediate impact. That was a big selling point and it was an honest one. With just 10 guys you could line everyone up, watch them run and catch, and make a two-deep pretty quick. Given the fact that the returning receivers will also be learning something entirely different I wouldn't be shocked to see the incoming wide-outs account for a ton of UK's offensive production.

Now, on receiver recruits: We're still in the earliest stages of evaluation here but sources tell me a few names are emerging early.

First, Kentucky really likes Josh Malone, the four-star, Rivals250 player from Gallatin (Tenn.) Station Camp. He's a big target for the staff and recently picked up an offer. Of course, UK really likes Fant and he's a top target, too. As is Derek Kief, probably the top receiver target in Ohio. Springfield (Ohio) receiver Thaddius Snodgrass already has offers from Notre Dame and all the major programs in the Big Ten, but UK will test the waters there as well.

Cleveland (Ohio) Shaker Heights receiver Odell Spencer has caught the staff's attention, as has Cameron Polk from Fishers (Ind.) Hamilton Southeastern.

Remember, "inside-out" recruiting, so names from Florida, Georgia, Texas, etc., will pop up later after the staff makes sure they don't overlook anyone local.
Running Backs

Clemons is the player they like best, based on what they know, but they aren't exactly sure how the recovery will play out. Should know more soon. He could get a lot of run this year if he's good to go.

Confirmed from a source today that Khalid Thomas is a guy the staff feels really good about. He will definitely be at running back. That said, JoJo Kemp is still the one that's a game-changer in this group. It will be an open competition, but I'm still of the opinion that Kemp is the best back. I don't know where Thomas falls right away on the depth chart, but if everyone is healthy I think Kemp and Clemons could well emerge as the top two backs for the 2013 season.

I hope to have more on running backs, soon. Of course, I've mentioned Horton and Jonathan Vickers, from Tallahassee. UK hasn't recruited him hard yet but that will happen.

Someone today told me that Kentucky will be targeting Parris Campbell, a 5-11, 170-pound back from Akron (Ohio) St Vincent-St Mary.

Also, another good note --- hearing UK is starting to catch Damien Harris' (2015) attention. He's one of the nation's top sophomores and had ruled Kentucky out as recently as a month or two ago. But he's seen the talent going into the program and knows the staff wants him badly.

Tight Ends

UK has five right now. I think TTU just had two last year, though I could be wrong.

Right now the two tight ends I think Kentucky's new coaches are most impressed with are Steven Borden and Anthony Kendrick. Spoke with a source today who said he thinks Kendrick "can be special" if he gets it together.

Of course, most of the tight ends UK targets will be guys that can flex out and get downfield.

Kentucky really likes Minster (Ohio) tight end Ethan Wolf and I'd expect an offer to go out to him before too long. Pitt, Indiana, Illinois and some MAC schools have already offered. When I say they like Wolf, they really like Wolf. Want him to be one of the guys they take. He is likely to visit later this month or next; has a basketball game on Saturday, I believe.

Another Ohio tight end you can expect to hear a lot about is Darryl Long from Westerville South (Ohio), whose offer list is very similar to Wolf's.

I'm also hearing that there are a couple of tight ends from South Carolina that Kentucky is taking an early look at, but don't really have more details at the moment.
Let the fun begin! Is Baker and Fant the only in-state kids they are going after? Looking forward to see how much the coaching staff cam improve from their 28th recruit ranking.
redhound93 Wrote:Let the fun begin! Is Baker and Fant the only in-state kids they are going after? Looking forward to see how much the coaching staff cam improve from their 28th recruit ranking.

To my knowledge yes. From what I've seen this class isn't as blessed as 13' in that we had lineman in Hatcher, Hyde, Bivins & Bloomfield.

Speaking of Fant, he tweeted out today he will be in attendance this Saturday at UK's Junior Day.
Seth Hope is a in-state kid that they are going after. He has accepted the invite for junior day as well. He is a special talent. From what I hear, has a long list of schools on the list. Urban Meyer stopped in at Highlands to see him last week too.
Hearing there will be around 20 visitors this weekend for Junior Day including possibly a couple of signees, preferred walk-ons, 2014 recruits & 2015 recruits.
UofL commit & 2014 Athlete Reggie Bonnafon of Trinity, is on campus today along with his HS teammate Jason Hatcher. He has told Rivals, he's open to being recruited by UK. Way to go Hatch.

Also expected on campus, 2014 4* RB Mikel Horton & his classmate at West Chester, 2014 DL Jack Cleary. Their HS teammate & UK signee Kyle Meadows will be with them for the trip. Nice job of self-recruiting by our signees.

4* 2014 Conner QB Drew Barker is also expected to be at UK this weekend, his HS teammate & preferred walk-on Cameron Fogle is already confirmed to be on campus.

2014 WR Derek Kief is expected to be on campus this weekend & he's one of the top WR's in Ohio in his class. Kief was the HS teammate of UK signee Jaleel Hytchye at La Salle. Speaking of Hytchye, his good friend 2014 safety Mike Edwards of Winton Woods is wanting to visit UK this weekend but is struggling to find a ride. Don't be surprised to see Hytchye step in & travel with Kief & Edwards. It'd be great to go ahead & open a bond between Kief & Edwards, knowing that Hytchye has been the #1 recruiting commit he won't want out done by the other 3.

A quad of 2014 high profile in state kids are expected to make their way to UK this weekend. The top WR prospect in state, 2014 Bowling Green WR Nacarius Fant is planning to visit. One of the top 2014 athletes in KY is expected as well, in Tates Creek's R.J. Taylor. 2014 DL Seth Hope of Ft. Thomas Highlands & 2014 RB Elijah Bell of Henry Clay will also find their way to campus.

Also expected 2015 Stud RB & Madison Southern sophomore Damien Harris is expected on campus.

From the school that brought us Khalid Thomas, Tallahassee Godby will have a trio of 2014 recruits on campus this weekend. Jacob Pugh, a LB whose favorite is UK will make his way along with Safety Deion Singleton, & CB De'Eric Culver.

The guy who plays opposite of Culver, Godby's CB Tony Fields can't make the trip this weekend but plans to visit for UK's planned February 23rd Junior Day.

From the school that briefly brought us Lovell Peterson, Wayne HS in Huber Heights, Ohio brings us 2014 LB Dorian Hendrix. Hendrix is planning to visit along with 2014 RB/LB Paul Moses from Toledo's Central Catholic.

2015 Big time OT prospect, George Brown of Cincinnati Colerain will be on campus this weekend.

Finally, 2014 WR/CB Patrick Porter of Tuscaloosa, Alabama plans to be on campus & already has offers from a few SEC schools.

2014 Athlete, Dareian Watkins from Galion, Ohio is the cousin of UK OL Teven Eatmon-Nared & there appears to be mutual interest.

2014 OL Jarrett LaRubbio from Lakota East in Liberty Township, Ohio is a name to watch. His father grew up & played sports with Stoops & Marrow in Youngstown. When asked if there was interest between the two. He said, "Yes, definitely." There are plans in place for him to visit on February 23rd for the other Junior Day.
Confirmed that the 3 from Tallahassee Godby are enroute.
2015 OT prospect George Brown of Cincinnati Colerain, is cousins with Winston Woods' 2014 DB Mike Edwards. I'd imagine he'll find a ride to UK this weekend between the guys at West Chester, the guys at La Salle & George Brown of Colerain.
J. Rowland just tweeted that Tevin Lawson is indeed visiting Kentucky this weekend
So exciting to see KY relevant in football!
Also visiting are:

Matt Elam (2014)- DT from Elizabethtown, 6'6, 325
Scott Daniel (2014)- Scott County ATH
Charles Walker (2014)- St. Xavier ATH
Zane Meiners (2014)- St. Xavier lineman
Nick Richardson (2014)- Huge addition to the visitor list. Four-star OL from Ohio.

[SIZE=2]Justin Rowland reported that [SIZE=2]Patrick Porter nor any other [SIZE=2]Alabama player would be on [SIZE=2]campus[SIZE=2]. However [SIZE=2]Porter[SIZE=2] tweeted o[SIZE=2]ut: Ready to be in Lexington already. BBN[SIZE=2]#
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Mike Edwards #6 ‏@M__Edwards6 Got to wake up early in the morning to go to Kentucky . #BBN

Apparently he found a ride.
The Blue Blur Wrote:[SIZE=2]Justin Rowland reported that [SIZE=2]Patrick Porter nor any other [SIZE=2]Alabama player would be on [SIZE=2]campus[SIZE=2]. However [SIZE=2]Porter[SIZE=2] tweeted o[SIZE=2]ut: Ready to be in Lexington already. BBN[SIZE=2]#[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Patrick Porter ‏@NoFLY_zonee
Gotta get up in the A.M !!

Kyle Travis ‏@KdotTravis
@NoFLY_zonee hve fun in lex. From the #BBN
Retweeted by Patrick Porter

The Blue Blur Wrote:2015 OT prospect George Brown of Cincinnati Colerain, is cousins with Winston Woods' 2014 DB Mike Edwards. I'd imagine he'll find a ride to UK this weekend between the guys at West Chester, the guys at La Salle & George Brown of Colerain.

*George Brown J.R.* ‏@George___Brown
@RowlandRIVALS my cousin @M__Edwards6 wants a follow back he is a good player.

The Blue Blur Wrote:Confirmed that the 3 from Tallahassee Godby are enroute.

They made it:

Pick-6 ‏@Show_time122 Finally made it ..

9:42 PM - 8 Feb 13
2014 Cincinnati La Salle WR Derek Kief & Winton Woods safety Mike Edwards have picked up offers.

4* 2014 West Chester RB Mikel Horton will visit Alabama's junior day next week.

2014 WR/DB Patrick Porter will visit Georgia's junior day next week.
I am glad that you created this thread I was somewhat hesitant as to whether I should post information about 2014 recruiting in the recruiting thread we have for this years recruits. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Love this stuff blur please keep the info comming, I have never been more excited about UK football than I have the last few months.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I am glad that you created this thread I was somewhat hesitant as to whether I should post information about 2014 recruiting in the recruiting thread we have for this years recruits. :Thumbs:

No need to be hesitant, but I figured after nearly 30 pages it was time to start anew. Got too much going on between 2013, 2014, & 2015 recruits to try to compress into one thread.

Consensus seems to be going well at UK's junior day:

Derek Kief ‏@DKief10 Loving Kentucky!!! #BBN

Having a great time at UK i heard me and @M__Edwards6 might see are poster at the game later

-Drew Barker- ‏@D_Barker7
#BBN .. What jersey looks better? http://instagr.am/p/VhaWDmB19R/

Patrick Porter ‏@NoFLY_zonee
Had 2 cut my trip early 😕 but I had a great time tho ! Back 2 #TTown

1⃣Rj Taylor9⃣ ‏@AreJayTaylor
Black or White or Blue? http://instagr.am/p/VhHKGpCq8E/

Mike Edwards #6 ‏@M__Edwards6
The way UK program set up is great

ImThatGUY!!!!! ‏@KLDream_catcher
#BBN pic.twitter.com/sD397dhD

Damien Harris ‏@Damien_D1Harris
This visit to UK >>> #BBN

-Drew Barker- ‏@D_Barker7
Chillin with @nacarius12 and @UKCoachBrown

Pick-6 ‏@Show_time122
so far so good Uk dream team ..lol http://sdrv.ms/WLN3aG

FEBRUARY 17TH ‏@FballIsLife69
Up Early On My Way To Uk
Moses among Kentucky football's 2014 Ohio targets

Justin Rowland
Special to CatsIllustrated.com

[Image: http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT..._9_200.JPG]

Kentucky will hit the state of Ohio hard in the next recruiting cycle and Paul Moses is emerging as a name worth keeping an eye on.

Cats Illustrated learned last week that Moses was hearing from the Wildcats. The 5-foot-11, 200-pound running back from Toledo (Ohio) Central Catholic could conceivably get a look at linebacker.

Nebraska and Akron have already offered Moses and his connection to the Cornhuskers is now more of a connection to Kentucky.

"Coach (Vince) Marrow had offered me from Nebraska and then he went to Kentucky so I'll be talking to him," Moses said. "I wouldn't say we're really tight yet but we are close. He hasn't told me too much about Kentucky yet but I've just got to call him and that will happen.

"I still have to learn about them but that's a school I'll be looking at."

That's good news for Kentucky as Moses is likely one of the top prospects in Ohio.

The state might not have as much top-end talent as it has in some previous cycles, but those on the ground close to the prep scene have indicated there are a lot of three and four-star types in the Buckeye State.

Moses probably fits that mold.

While Moses will give Kentucky a look, and he may attend UK's junior day this weekend, he claims a Big Ten school has his attention.

"I'm liking Michigan State," he said. "They've kinda been talking to me."

Four-star quarterback DeShone Kizer also attends Central Catholic. Is there a chance the two players could end up at the same college together?

"People have been saying we both might go to Michigan State but you never know what will happen," Moses said. "Academics are going to be the biggest factor for me."

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1470000
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cats, Bulldogs could go head-to-head on 2014 corner

Justin Rowland

Kentucky and Georgia haven't had too many head to head recruiting battles over the years. Mark Stoops is hoping that changes.

That would surely mean the Wildcats are recruiting at a higher level than ever before. Even though Kentucky has hit the Peach State hard in recent years, rarely have the two programs' paths crossed.

They likely will in the Class of 2014 with at least one prospect: De'Eric Culver, a 6-foot, 180-pound cornerback from Tallahassee (Fla.) Godby.

Cats Illustrated spoke with Culver over the weekend and he said Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Louisville have already offered. Kentucky, Georgia, Auburn, South Carolina, Georgia Tech, Missouri and North Carolina are among the other schools that have shown interest.

UK's budding relationship with Godby is already well-documented. Culver noted that four-star safety Deion Singleton is his cousin and he's very close with Jacob Pugh.

Culver has visited Tennessee, Florida State, Miami and USF. Are any schools standing out?

"Georgia's standing out to me," he said. "I just like that whole defensive program and how they carry themselves on and off the field.

"Kentucky's standing out to me, too. The DB's coach (Derrick Ansley) talked to me a little bit about them and how great a program it was and how nice the campus is. He used to coach under Nick Saban so he's a great coach."

Ansley is very familiar with Godby and is likely to be instrumental in any recruiting efforts at the school.

Culver has been under the radar to date, largely because he hasn't attended as many camps or combines as some other prospects, but his recent rise on the recruit circuit is a sign that schools are taking notice.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/kentucky/footbal...ugh-132099
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Four-star 2014 runnig back will consider Cats

Justin Rowland

Jonathan Vickers hasn't heard much from Kentucky to date but you can expect that to change soon.

Tallahassee (Fla.) is an area Mark Stoops and his staff will almost certainly hit hard in the coming recruiting cycles, in large part because he, D.J. Eliot and Derrick Ansley are already very familiar with the area.

"I've got some letters and questionnaires from Kentucky but it hasn't been too much really," Vickers said.

That's just not the whole story. For starters, Kentucky hasn't looked ahead to the Class of 2014 nearly as much as some other schools because the recently-assembled coaching staff has been scrambling to piece together the best group of 2013 prospect's that they can.

[Image: http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT..._12_10.JPG]

Vickers, a 6-foot, 205-pound back, is a Rivals250 four-star prospect, and Stoops is familiar with him.

"I knew him (at Florida State)," Vickers said. "I know I met him once. He seemed like a great guy, a very genuine guy. I thought he seemed like the kind of coach that would be great to play for."

And that was when Stoops was a defensive coordinator. It's safe to say that the Wildcats will probably reach out to Vickers at some point in the not-too-distant future.

If that happens expect Vickers to reciprocate that interest.

"I would definitely put them into the mix as a school that I would consider," he said.

North Florida Christian utilizes a one-back spread offense not too different than the one Kentucky will employ under Neal Brown. Expect that to be another selling point the Wildcats use down the road.

Alabama, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss and Mississippi State are the schools that have already offered Vickers.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1470041
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cats, Rebels have offered 2014 linebacker

Justin Rowland

Demarquis Gates is a name you will probably be hearing a lot about in the months ahead. Kentucky and Ole Miss recently offered the Hampton (Ga.) Lovejoy linebacker.

Both schools have made a positive early impression but the Rebels seem to have a slight edge. Gates did note that could change as he learns more about the schools and develops more of a relationship with the coaches recruiting him.

The Cats and Rebs offered the 6-foot-2, 217-pound prospect in mid-January so Gates is just starting to learn more about each school.

[Image: http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT...16_200.JPG]

"I started following Ole Miss when they offered me and I've been following Kentucky a little bit, too," Gates said. "I'm interested in both of them ... Ole Miss a little bit more but both of them."

Ole Miss found out about Gates because they were recruiting in south Georgia and a high school coach mentioned that he was a prospect worth looking into.

Derrick Ansley has been recruiting Gates for Kentucky.

"He used to work at Tennessee and he had recruited me from Tennessee last year," Gates said. "When he went up there and brought (Gates' information) with him. He talked to their coach (Mark Stoops) and they decided they wanted to offer me."

Gates has never visited either school but hopes to change that soon.

"I'm not sure how it's going to work out yet but I'm supposed to be going to junior days at both of them," he said. "I'll have to call the coaches again to get the details on all that."

If Kentucky is to remain high on Gates' list they will likely have their work cut out for them. Georgia, Florida State, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, North Carolina and NC State are among the other schools showing early interest.

Gates topped 100 tackles as a junior linebacker at Lovejoy this past fall.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1470044
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky keeps an eye on 2014 Bowling Green WR

Justin Rowland

Kentucky has three wide receivers on board the Wildcats are looking to add one more in the days ahead. The position will once again be a focus in the next recruiting cycle.

Nacarius Fant is one of the top overall players in Kentucky and he's one of the state's top receivers over the past several years.

The 5-foot-11, 175-pound prospect from Bowling Green has offers from Illinois and Western Kentucky. There are plenty of signs that the Cats are turning up the heat.

"Coach Neal Brown came by the school a week ago maybe," Fant said. "He stopped by to talk to my coach."

Fant was happy with that development. Both Brown and UK wide receivers coach Tommy Mainord will have a big hand in recruiting him. Even though UK hasn't offered, Fant is familiar with the Cats.

He attended Kentucky's game against WKU this past year. That might not have been the best game for a recruit to attend, but Fant said he knows it's a new era in Lexington.

"I'm looking forward to going back down there next year. I want to see the spread packages they're bringing in," he said.

Vanderbilt, Ohio State and Illinois have all sent assistant coaches by Bowling Green, presumably to ask about Fant. While he will listen to what all of those schools have to say, Fant does seem to be giving special attention to the in-state schools, even though he doesn't have any favorites.

"I'm going to try to go to Kentucky's junior day I think when they play Auburn," he said. "I was going to try to make the junior day at Louisville but I have to look into that date. (Louisville's) coach hasn't come by the school yet or anything."

Fant said he does not have any favorites and he doesn't have a preference between the two in-state schools yet.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1470563
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
J.Rowland @RowlandRIVALS By my count 10-12 prospects that will get four-star consideration. Two prospects will get serious five-star looks. #UK #BBN
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
J.Rowland @RowlandRIVALS 4-star QB Drew Barker after Junior Day: #UK has done a "complete 180," and he can "definitely see [himself] there."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Damien Harris ‏@Damien_D1Harris I can't lie, that game just made me a UK fan. Had a great day on campus! #BigBlueNation

1⃣Rj Taylor9⃣ ‏@AreJayTaylor
Me and Bruh @fg6_era @ UK Junior day stuntin' http://instagr.am/p/Vh2s8TCq-G/

[/url]
Had a ball at UK pic.twitter.com/WRgMArTR

Derek Kief ‏@DKief10
Everyone I met at UK better shout us out! #BBN @George___Brown

[url=https://twitter.com/nacarius12]Nacarius Fant {#12} ‏@nacarius12
UK is prolly the best visit I've been on so far! Headed to Rupp soon with @D_Barker7 #BBN
Derek Kief @DKief10 Kentucky Visit!

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCs24LcCMAEKZW7.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mike Edwards @M__Edwards6 UK visit #6 #Kentucky #BlackJersey http://instagr.am/p/Vh94dVinYD/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason A. Hatcher II @ROCK_NATION_6 #BBN #WeAreUK we need to show @Tevin_68lawson some love...we tryina get him from LSU he's on campus now. Go Follow NOW. #StoopsTroops
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sounds like Hatcher is becoming a recruiter. Awesome. lol
  • 1(current)
  • Next