•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 UK Football Recruiting
One of Paul Moses & DeShon Kizer's HS teammate at Toledo Central Catholic will be visiting UK this weekend. OL Zach Harmon will be visiting along with Moses. Harmon currently does not have an offer but has interest from Cincinnati, Indiana, Michigan State, Northwestern, Ohio State, & Purdue.

http://scoutcombines.scout.com/a.z?s=450...id=6655717

http://rivals.yahoo.com/kentucky/footbal...PPIwovsZB4

UK offered OL Ja'Merez Bowen from Cleveland, OH, today. He is teammates with previous offeree DE Joe Henderson at Shaker Heights. Bowen is expected to visit this weekend. He has offers from Indiana, Louisville, NC State, Pitt, & UCLA.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...wen-144035

UK also made another offer today, to ATH Lonnie Johnson from Gary, Indiana. He has offers from Illinois, Nebraska, & Ohio State. He also has interest from Cincinnati, Florida State, Indiana, LSU, Notre Dame, Oregon, & Purdue.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...son-137554
4* QB Drew Barker from Conner will be at UK today for Junior Day. Hearing he may have brought La Salle WR Derek Kief back with him.

Also on campus is 4* DE Dante Sawyer from Suwanee, GA. Ironically his coach at North Gwinnett is Bob Sphire, the former long-time Lexington Cath head coach.
Elizabethtown's DT Matt Elam, who is a UK target, picked up an offer today while visiting Alabama. UGH!!! Get on the horn Stoops, damage control. Come be a HERO!!

Matt Elam ‏@FballIsLife69 Just Got Offered By Alabama .#RollTide
4* DE Dante Sawyer from North Gwinnett (GA), brought along teammate 2014 WR Caleb Scott

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/TSNHHsl...-scott.htm

Apparently UK's staff raved about the guys who showed up for Junior Day today. One called them "SEC guys" and another said "Big-time kids".

Guys that were singled out as physically impressive, TE's Ethan Wolf and Darryl Long, who after an impressive Best of the Midwest showing is up to 6'5" 240 lbs. but is listed on Rivals as 6'4" 235 lbs. Also Ja'Merez Bowens stature was talked about.

Most guys are staying over night on their visit.

Although 4* WR Theddeus Snodgrass did not commit, UK's staff is confident & they appear to be atop of his list. They are also feeling really good about their chances with 4* safety Darius West.

4* Conner QB Drew Barker was present, WR Derek Kief was not.

2013 signees Marcus McWilson, Alex Montgomery, & Ryan Timmons were on hand to help with recruiting.
Apparently TE Ethan Wolf visited UofL today before heading to UK tonight to take in the game. He will be courted around by staff tomorrow.
Can't wait until football season
The Blue Blur Wrote:4* DE Dante Sawyer from North Gwinnett (GA), brought along teammate 2014 WR Caleb Scott

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/TSNHHsl...-scott.htm

Apparently UK's staff raved about the guys who showed up for Junior Day today. One called them "SEC guys" and another said "Big-time kids".

Guys that were singled out as physically impressive, TE's Ethan Wolf and Darryl Long, who after an impressive Best of the Midwest showing is up to 6'5" 240 lbs. but is listed on Rivals as 6'4" 235 lbs. Also Ja'Merez Bowens stature was talked about.

Most guys are staying over night on their visit.

Although 4* WR Theddeus Snodgrass did not commit, UK's staff is confident & they appear to be atop of his list. They are also feeling really good about their chances with 4* safety Darius West.

4* Conner QB Drew Barker was present, WR Derek Kief was not.

2013 signees Marcus McWilson, Alex Montgomery, & Ryan Timmons were on hand to help with recruiting.

Blur, in your opinion how many WR will UK sign this year? Or will they look at the WR/KR package? Thanks for your info
TigerBlues Wrote:Blur, in your opinion how many WR will UK sign this year? Or will they look at the WR/KR package? Thanks for your info

My opinion doesn't much matter & to be honest I don't have one. Neal Brown has said that the depth at WR is lacking, & he'd like to add more receivers. We added 4 receivers this year, we return 10 WR's along with Jalen Whitlow (who I feel becomes a Wildcat QB/WR). So there's 15 & we should lose none unless they transfer.They currently have offers out to 10 WR's & 5 ATH's who realistically wind up being receivers in college. I'll say he takes an even 5 in 2014, including WR's & ATH's. I don't think KR is an issue. JUCO signee CB Nate Willis & WR Javess Blue are a prolific returners. I say they are just looking for WR prospects at this time, I don't think many kids are recruited for returning abilities. That's just a skill set that works itself out.

Speak of WR's, top target Thaddeus Snodgrass was known to be high on UK, South Carolina, & Penn State. He has now said UK sits alone atop his list. He wants to visit the other two before deciding in late April/early May. Guess who else is expected to commit in April? Conner QB Drew Barker.

4* DE Dante Sawyer has released his top five & it includes UK along with Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, & Tennessee.

The News Enterprise of Elizabethtown had an article on Matt Elam's Alabama trip. The DT had this to say of his offer, "It was extremely hard" Elam said of not giving the Crimson Tide a verbal commitment "I wanted to say it. I wanted it to come out,but I know I shouldn't."

[SIZE=2]The guys who visited UofL & UK[SIZE=2], both this weekend[SIZE=2] said they preferred the latter. I don't know who all did this other than Ethan Wo[SIZE=2]lf, but [SIZE=2]apparently there were more.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Minster, OH TE Ethan Wolf really came away from his visit at UK, blown away. He visited UofL yesterday morning & took in the Cards basketball game before heading to UK for the basketball game. He completed his visit today with coaches & tour of the campus. He said he enjoyed UK a little more than UofL because the basketball game was more exciting & the crowd was crazy. He set a return visit for the day of the UK/Florida game. He hopes to make a decision before his senior season, but wants to visit Tennessee, Michigan State, Indiana, & Penn State in coming weeks.

Westerville South (OH) TE Darryl Long picked up an offer from UK this weekend.

It is believed that UK could land either, both are thought to be 4* after all is said & done.

4* WR Thaddeus Snodgrass will likely have a press conference in mid-March to announce his decision. That's sooner than the late April/early May date he had said just this morning. Some reports last night was that he had committed but that was premature. UK staff is confident & most say they would be surprised if he doesn't pick the CATS. Apparently within the next 2-3 weeks.

UK is confident they will also get 4* safety Darius West, sooner rather than later.

Long, Snodgrass, & West discussed finding a school together, & staying close the next few years. This bodes well for UK & 4* Conner QB Drew Barker also spent a lot of time with these guys yesterday.

UK is also believed to land one of the Ohio offensive lineman. Right now, a name is not available but for what it's worth I think it would be Cleveland, Ohio native Ja'Merez Bowen from Shaker Heights. UK staff was impressed with physical appearance, yesterday.

Louisville St. X offensive lineman, Zane Meiners measured in at 6'7" 315 lbs. yesterday, & said "He was surprised to find no longer hated UK when he got there."

Cypress Bay WR Kadeem Goulbourne who visited yesterday with 2013 UK signee Alex Montgomery, said this "The Big Blue Nation is a fanbase, like no other."

Elizabethtown DT Matt Elam who picked an offer from Alabama during his visit yesterday, & said he almost committed to Alabama yesterday. He said today that Alabama & UK sit atop his list evenly.

4* Tallahassee, FL (Godby) OLB Jacob "Jake" Pugh III also visited Tuscaloosa yesterday & picked up an offer as well. Alabama, now is the lone leader, after he was thought to be a UK lean after his recent visit to Lexington.

Now some good news from Alabama, Gadsden City (AL) LB T.J. Posey said yesterday after his Junior Day visit, "He's keeping an open mind" but implied that UK was in very good sha[SIZE=2]pe for his services. He is a former teammate of curre[SIZE=2]nt Kentucky WR Daryl Collins.[SIZE=2] He was [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]thoroughly impressed with the recent investment into the football program as well as the passion of the fan base.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
4* Conner QB Drew Barker will visit again for a spring practice, to see how the coaches interact with the players. He spoke with most of the coaches personally during his trip yesterday & kicked it in the lounge playing video games before heading to the basketball game. He also got some film time with OC Neal Brown & said Brown was an "offensive mastermind." He will take two trips to South Carolina, one for a spring practice & the other for the spring game. He is also trying to set up visits to Ole Miss, Tennessee, & maybe even Miami (FL). He spent a lot of time with all offensive skill position visitors & met UK signee Alex Montgomery for the first time.
The Blue Blur Wrote:UK is also believed to land one of the Ohio offensive lineman. Right now, a name is not available but for what it's worth I think it would be Cleveland, Ohio native Ja'Merez Bowen from Shaker Heights. UK staff was impressed with physical appearance, yesterday.

I retract what I said, Jarrett LaRubbio is the obvious pick.

Bill Bank Greene of Scout.com is reporting UK is to get some 4 star news within the next week, hearing it's Snodgrass. If so that means he's moved his decision up 2-3 months in the last two days. His cup must runith over with Blue.
4* LB Delvin Purifoy from Pensacola Catholic (FL) is a verbal to FSU, but has spoke with UK staff members, reportedly 4 times. He has an offer from UK on the board, & may visit UK at some point. He also has offers from South Alabama, USF, & Tennessee but has drawn interest from Alabama, Florida, LSU, South Carolina & Wisconsin.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiti...foy-129407

ATH Lonnie Johnson from Gary, IN said UK & Ohio State sit even atop his list. He also stated, "Once I find out a little more about Kentucky I think they'll be at the top." It's worth noting, his father & West Side High School coach cautioned that Ohio State was still in very good shape for his services. He currently has offers from Bowling Green, Illinois, UK, Nebraska, & Ohio State. He's garnering interest from Cincinnati, Florida State, Indiana, LSU, Notre Dame, Oregon, & Purdue.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...son-137554
I don't know if I mentioned him previously but OL Isaiah Wynn from St. Petersburg, FL is UK's top offensive line target in Florida. He also currently has offers from Florida State, USF, UCF, Vandy & WVU. He's also getting interest from Florida & Indiana.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...ynn-133523

UK offered Lakeland, FL safety Kendall Gant. He is also being recruited by Florida.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...Fp7.xIPZB4

UK also offered LB Nico Firios from Longwood, FL. He's also got an offer from Rutgers.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...__HTdIPZB4
Keep the players coming coach stoops.

Thanks blue blur for all the great info!! Please keep the info flowing. I look forward to reading your post everday....
panther nation Wrote:Keep the players coming coach stoops.

Thanks blue blur for all the great info!! Please keep the info flowing. I look forward to reading your post everday....

Amen. I try hard brother, & it's a lot to keep up with. Seems like their is continuous UK football recruiting news & Stoops is not going to be outworked. Thanks it's exciting for me as I'm sure it is for you all who read it.

UK's staff is still very confident in 4* Conner QB Drew Barker

UK's staff has hinted that they would still like to add a RB in the 2014 class, even if transfer Braylon Heard decides on UK. That hints to me that their is a good possibility he may.

The obvious choice for that RB spot would 4* Mikel Horton from West Chester, OH. However, the staff is also high on Jonathan Haden from Washington D.C. Haden has an offer from UK as well as UNC, NC State, & Ohio State. He's also garnering interest from Florida, Florida State, Notre Dame, Oregon & Wisconsin.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...den-135271

They also have taken a liking to 6' 190 lbs. Dacorius Law from Haines City Highlands (FL). Law is a low key kid and doesn't really like the recruiting spotlight. I haven't been able to find much but articles on this kid. Feel free to use google to read the articles there are a few.

4* safety Darius West told Justin Rowland of Rivals tonight, that UK was in his top 5. When ask who else was up there, he couldn't single out another school. That sounds good for UK, but he said he wouldn't commit until this summer.

4* WR Thaddeus Snodgrass said he would not commit this week as it had been rumored. But don't be surprised if he doesn't, he really likes UK.

Michigan State & Louisville are going to put up a pretty good fight for TE Darryl Long. UK are currently targeting him along with fellow Ohio TE Ethan Wolf. If UK can come away with one of them, they're in good shape as they're both big time TE prospects.

Zach Harmon the offensive lineman from Toledo Central Catholic High School which is the same school as UK targets Paul Moses & QB Deshon Kizer. Anyways, he visited over the weekend & didn't pick up an offer. However, he's a center which is a need for UK in the future. You'll hear more about this guy.
Hearing, LB Tavise Stoudemire from Opp, Alabama is close to committing. He picked up an offer from UK a couple of weeks ago. He's the teammate & cousin of UK commit 4* DE Denzil Ware.
Kentucky joins list of offers for OL Wynn

Justin Rowland
Special to CatsIllustrated.com

Vanderbilt was the first SEC school to offer St. Petersburg (Fla.) Lakewood offensive lineman Isaiah Wynn. This week Kentucky became the second.

The offensive line is going to be a priority for the Wildcats in this recruiting cycle and Wynn could be a big piece of the puzzle.

The 6-foot-3, 266-pound offensive guard already has offers from Florida State, USF, UCF and West Virginia in addition to the two SEC schools already mentioned. His offer list now stretches into double-digits.

"Including Kentucky my last four (offers) have all been pretty recent," Wynn said.

It was running backs coach Chad Scott who offered Wynn from UK. After all, the St. Petersburg area is Scott's recruiting turf. Wynn and Scott had limited contact before the offer but things will probably go to another level from here.

"I expected (the offer) because coach Scott kept telling me the great news was coming soon," Wynn said. "He finally told me (on Wednesday).

"I really wanted it. I just liked the way coach Scott talks to me. He talks to me like he really wants me."

Wynn has never visited Kentucky but he plans to visit the school on the weekend of April 13 for the Cats' spring game. There will likely be many other recruits at that game, including some from Florida. Four-star quarterback D.J. Gillins, for instance, has said he will attend that as well.

While Wynn is pleased with what Scott has told him so far he's just eager to learn more about Kentucky.

"I'm just now getting to learn some things about them. Coach Scott told me about their academics, just some little things like they were the first school with an academic building (for athletes)."

Wynn told Cats Illustrated he does not have any favorites and he does not expect to make an early decision.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1475311
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Kentucky is first SEC offer for 2014 linebacker

Justin Rowland

KeShun Freeman is interested in all the schools that have offered him and Kentucky in a special way.

The Wildcats are the first SEC school to offer the Hogansville (Ga.) Callaway standout.

Duke, Indiana, North Carolina and Stanford are the other schools that have offered Freeman, who is likely to play linebacker in college.

Some schools see the 6-foot-3, 218-pound Peach State product as manning the inside linebacker position while some have him on the outside. Kentucky falls into the latter camp, but that's a minor detail. The Wildcats just want to get him on board and will worry about the rest later.

UK assistant coach Derrick Ansley orchestrated the offer, first calling the head coach at Callaway. From there Freeman's coach informed his mother of the offer. She and Freeman's father spoke to Ansley and then the prospect did later in the day.

"I talked to Coach Ansley and he told me I have a full offer to come to Kentucky," Freeman said. "He gave me a couple of details about the school. I was very excited to hear from him. I'm very blessed."

Freeman said he and both his mother and father were impressed with what Ansley had to say.

"We really liked him a lot," he said. "I was liking the things he was talking about. I was very impressed.

"First he started out by asking how I'm doing and how my training is going. He told me if I come to the school the coaches take care of the players but they're going to make sure the players do their work on the field and in the classroom."

That was a message that resonated with the Freeman family.

"Academics are a really big thing for me so I liked hearing that. That was big," he said. "And it's my first SEC offer, so I was excited to get that one."

Freeman concluded by saying he does not have any favorites but is taking an especially hard look at the schools that have offered. He plans to set up trips to Stanford, Kentucky, Indiana and North Carolina in the near future.

Last fall as a junior Freeman accounted for 96 tackles, 17 tackles for loss, four sacks and two pass break-ups.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1475665
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Snodgrass expects to make early decision

Justin Rowland

Thaddeus Snodgrass had a high opinion of Kentucky even before he visited the school over the weekend. In fact, he said Kentucky and South Carolina were even at the top of his list.

Now that the 6-foot-1, 184-pound receiver has been to Kentucky there's only school at the front of his mind.

"Kentucky," Snodgrass said when asked which school leads on Sunday.

That's good news for UK, as the Rivals250 receiver plans to make his decision before too long. Snodgrass is aiming for a spring decision as he wants to put the process behind him and focus on the remainder of his high school career.

So what was it that put Kentucky ahead of the rest of the field?

"It was just a great trip," he said. "I got to watch some film with the coaches and I got to talk to some of the players. We ate and toured the academic center. The basketball game, it was sweet.

"I talked to coach [Vince] Marrow, coach [Tommy] Mainord, coach [Mark] Stoops and coach [Neal] Brown. They talked about how the offense fits me. They said they don't have too many receivers right now and I could probably play right away," he said.

Snodgrass spent plenty of time with the other recruits and he also got to know wide receiver A.J. Legree.

He made the trip to UK with his father, his cousin and Davonte James, another Ohio recruit.

The four-star receiver said he would like to visit South Carolina and Penn State before making his decision.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1476256
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Barker visits UK again, still plans spring decision

Justin Rowland

Drew Barker has been a regular at Kentucky in recent weeks and his latest trip to the school was on Saturday. The four-star Conner quarterback attended the second half of the Cats' most recent junior day.

Barker arrived at Kentucky late Saturday afternoon, just in time to meet with the coaches, hang out with the recruits and take in the UK-Missouri basketball game.

He had already toured the campus and attended the previous junior day so this trip had a different focus.

"It was a good time," Barker told Cats Illustrated. "I didn't get a chance to see a basketball game last time so this was a pretty big one with GameDay there. I really wanted to go to the game and it was definitely a great atmosphere. I had a good chance to hang out with some of the guys as well."

Thaddeus Snodgrass, Darius West, Darryl Long, Ethan Wolf and recent signees Ryan Timmons and Alex Montgomery were among those that Barker spent time with.

He also had a chance to talk to coaches Mark Stoops, Neal Brown, Vince Marrow, Chad Scott and Tommy Mainord.

"They're really cool," Barker said. "They're definitely pretty laid back and I can tell they're not putting up a front. I can tell thats actually how they are on a day-to-day basis. I'm looking forward to going to spring practice to see how they coach."

The trip, at least prior to the basketball game, was laid back and stress-free.

"I hung out in the players lounge playing video games with the other recruits and I watched some film with coach Brown," he said. "He's definitely an offensive mastermind. He knows what he's talking about and he's definitely very knowledgeable about the game. I think he could definitely be a great teacher and developer."

Kentucky still has plenty of competition. South Carolina coaches G.A. Mangus and Steve Spurrier speak with Barker two or three times every week and the four-star quarterback is planning two trips to Columbia.

"I'm going down there for a spring practice and the spring game," he said. "I'm not sure about the date of the practice but I'll be down for both."

Barker said he's also planning to set up trips to Ole Miss and Tennessee. He is open to visit Miami and "maybe a few others".

He still plans to make his decision in late April or early May.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1476501
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky, Ohio State going head-to-head for WR

Justin Rowland

Kentucky and Ohio State are going head to head for one of the top receivers in the Midwest. Does either school have the edge?

While the Wildcats are blanketing Ohio and trying to make inroads in the Buckeyes' backyard, UK is also going up against Urban Meyer's program elsewhere in the region.

Gary (Ind.) wide receiver Lonnie Johnson recently picked up an offer from Kentucky and he's anxious to find out more about the Cats.

"I like a lot about them," Johnson said of UK. "I'm a big fan of Kentucky right now. I know they have a fast-paced offense and they just switched to the Texas Tech offense with their coordinator. There's going to be a lot of throwing the ball around. That's a great plus."

But that's not all.

"Plus it's the SEC," he said. "You don't get any better than that."

It's a well-known fact that Kentucky's coaches are selling Midwestern prospects on the idea of playing in the SEC while staying close to home. That's a message that has resonated with Johnson, according to the prospect himself as well as his father, who confirmed that his son is very much interested in Kentucky.

Johnson's father also cautioned that the Buckeyes are in very good shape as well.

"Ohio State, they're great," the 6-foot-2, 180-pound receiver from West Side said. "They've got the great coaches and a great family. Just an overall great place."

He confirmed that Kentucky and Ohio State are at the top of his list. While there has been plenty of discussion and various reports about which school has the edge, Johnson had something to say on that topic.

"Right now I'm not sure until I find out a little bit more about Kentucky. But once I find out a little more about Kentucky I think they'll be at the top," he said.

There's plenty of time for schools to change Johnson's mind. Apparently he doesn't think he will make a decision anytime soon.

"That's what the whole world has been trying to find out," he said with a laugh. "I feel like I might make a late decision, probably after next football season. I want to see what offers are going to come in and explore all my options. It will probably be after my senior season. That's when I'll make a decision. I might make a decision at our last home game."

Johnson's rushing and receiving stats were almost exactly identical this year. He told Cats Illustrated he rushed for 777 yards and 13 touchdowns and had the exact same numbers as a receiver. On the defensive side of the ball he recorded 32 tackles and picked off four passes.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1476774
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4* RB Mikel Horton from West Chester, OH said that he would prefer to find a school, where his skills would be utilized greatly. He said ideally he'd like to find a school that's offense is run oriented. This does not bode well for UK, but with the way the game is now days, not many schools have a run oriented offense.
UK offered LB DeShaun Davis from Pritchard, AL. He also has offers from Florida State, Northern Illinois, South Carolina, & Tennessee. He also has garnered interest from Alabama, Auburn, Georgia & LSU.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...vis-142660
OL Alex Bookser is from Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania is expected to pick up an offer soon. He has offers from BC, Duke, FSU, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Pitt, Rutgers, Toledo, Virginia, & WVU. He's also drawing interest from Michigan State, Northwestern, Ohio State, & Penn State.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...5716/print

UK has offered DE Trent Harris from Winter Park, FL. He also has offers from BC, Florida State, & Georgia, he's also getting interest from South Carolina.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...ris-132709

Troy, OH OL Alex Dalton is still favoring Indiana and UK but it's still very early but he doesn't have any visits planned for the foreseeable future.

Huber Heights, OH LB Dorian Hendrix said nothing has changed despite his recent visit to Purdue. He's one of UK's top LB targets & UK sits atop his list. He has no other planned visits, right now.

Cincinnati, OH's Winton Woods DB Mike Edwards is starting to get looks from Ohio State & Michigan. He plans to attend spring games at both schools, as well as UK's spring game & he might take a visit to Georgia Tech, also.

TE Darryl Long's next visit is set for Indiana.

4* RB Mikel Horton said today that his visit to Alabama was great but still gave the impression to Rivals' Justin Rowland, UK was in good shape. It seems that sources, don't see a Tide offer rolling his way due to their 2013 RB haul. Horton is now planning to visit Louisville.

Shaker Heights (OH) OL Ja'Merez Bowen said his visit to UK went very well but he currently has no favorites. He has recently picked up offers from UK, Louisville, & Indiana, & will continue to visit the local schools in weeks ahead.

St. Petersburg, FL OG Isaiah Wynn has no visits planned right now but it's been confirmed that UK is at the top of his list. He has been talking back & forth on twitter with 4* Conner QB Drew Barker. If Barker were to commit, along with many others Wynn would be a magnet effect kind of guy.

Winter Haven, FL WR Kendrick Holland doesn't have any visits planned, currently. UK sits atop his list with a slight edge over Virginia Tech or Clemson.

Tampa, FL LB/S T.J. Harrell is in contact with UK daily and is visiting Georgia on April 1st.

Tallahassee Godby (FL) CB De'Eric Culver will be visit in coming weeks. He returns to UK on April 6th along with is good friend, Tallahassee's North Florida Christian 3* RB Jonathan Vickers. Culver also has visits planned for South Carolina, Florida, Clemson, Georgia, Alabama and Louisville.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiti...ers-130843

Wauchula Hardee (FL) 4* DE Keyon Brown was offered by Clemson and Ole Miss last week. He doesn't have any college visits planned but is not afraid of the camp circuit. NUC Five-Star Challenge on Sunday, NFTC on March 16, and the Rivals Camp Series as well.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...own-125988

I'll have more later, just don't have time right now.

Bowling Green's WR Nacarius Fant will be visiting WKU along with John Hardin's DT Matt Elam. The Hilltoppers and Bobby Petrino offered Elam shortly after he returned from Alabama. Elam plans to visit Tennessee in two weeks.

[SIZE=2]Grand Rapids Christian[SIZE=2] (MI) 4* WR Drake Harris
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]recently picked up an offer from Arizona. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]He's still a soft Michigan State commit. Harris will be at Michigan on Sunday for a basketball game and then at Florida a cou[SIZE=2]ple of week[SIZE=2]e[SIZE=2]nds laters[/SIZE][/SIZE]. He plans to visit Ohio State and Notre Dame in April. UK is working to set up a trip for him.

Atlanta, GA St. Pius X DB Nic[SIZE=2]holas Ruffin [SIZE=2]has [SIZE=2]an offer from UK & has been talking to the staff daily. He has offers from Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida[SIZE=2] State, Georgia, Georgia, Georgia Te[SIZE=2]ch, LSU, Mi[SIZE=2]chigan State, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, UNC[SIZE=2], NC State, Sout[SIZE=2]h Carolina, Tenness[SIZE=2]ee, & Vandy. He also has interest from Florida[SIZE=2], O[SIZE=2]hio State, & [SIZE=2]Wisconsin.

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...fin-130399

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Carm[SIZE=2]el, IN 4* WR Austin Roberts has [SIZE=2]an offer from UK. He also has offers from Col[SIZE=2]orado, Florida, Illinois[SIZE=2], Indiana, Iowa, Miami (FL), Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, Purdue, & Stan[SIZE=2]ford. [SIZE=2]He[SIZE=2]'s garnered interest[SIZE=2] from Florida State, Oregon, Tennessee, USC, & Wisconsin as well.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]He will be visiting Miami, Florida and Ohio State in April. [SIZE=2]He is [SIZE=2]a former high school teammate of current UK DE Langston Newton, maybe that will h[SIZE=2]elp in his recruit[SIZE=2]ment.

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiti...rts-130198

[SIZE=2]Joilet, IL 4* LB Clifton Garrett, [SIZE=2]of Ole Miss 54 hand [SIZE=2]wr[SIZE=2]itten letter[SIZE=2]s a day fame. Has an offer from UK but his recruit[SIZE=2]me[SIZE=2]nt has really picked up[SIZE=2] from other schools. He has n
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]ew offers from USC, Tennessee and Missouri. He will be at LSU this weekend and has planned a trip to Florida for this summer.

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]Derrick Ansley is recruiting [SIZE=2]the [SIZE=2]Washing[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]ton D.[SIZE=2]C[SIZE=2]. area & [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]the D.C. believes Kentucky is an up-and-coming program.One player in particular, Daejuan Funderburke[SIZE=2], a s[SIZE=2]afety has said [/SIZE][/SIZE]sees Kentucky contending for conference championships under Mark Stoops. [SIZE=2]He has an off[SIZE=2]er from UK as well as Florida State, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Rut[SIZE=2]gers[SIZE=2], Tennessee, & Wisconsin. He's also picking up interest from Cle[SIZE=2]mson, Colorad[SIZE=2]o, Iowa, Miami[SIZE=2] (FL), Michigan State, U[SIZE=2]NC, Oregon, South Carolina, & Virginia.

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...urk-140162

Moultrie, GA (Colquitt County) DT Jamyius Pittman picked up an offer from UK last week. He also has offers from Florida, & Ole Miss. He'll be visiting Mississippi State this weekend, & is expected to pick up an offer from the Bulldogs.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...man-133797

New Orleans, LA (St. Augustine) CB Jermaine Roberts has an offer from UK as well as Alabama, Baylor, Georgia Tech, LSU, Michigan, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Southern Miss, Texas, Texas A&M, Tulane, & UCLA. He's also gotten interest from Auburn & USC. He is likely to visit Alabama, Texas and Texas A&M soon, so he might be a long-shot for UK and leaning SEC West or Big XII.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...rts-143931

Tyrone, GA (Sandy Creek) 4* WR Demarre Kitt is visiting Georgia this weekend.

UK has offered Quitman, GA (Brooks County) CB Malkom Parrish, tonight. He also has offers from Georgia & Georgia Tech. As well as interest from Florida.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...ish-144737
LaCross, GA 5* DE Lorenzo Carter picked up an offer from UK today. He has offers from Alabama, Arkansas, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Miami (FL), Michigan, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Nebraska, UNC, NC State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Penn State, South Carolina, Standford, Syracuse, Tennessee, Texas, USC, Vandy, & Wake Forest.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiti...ter-141640

Hinsdale, IL center Brian Allen also picked up an offer from UK today. He has offers from Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan State, Ole Miss, Purdue & Wisconsin. He has garnered interest from Michigan & Ohio State. He's already got plans to visit Ole Miss, Michigan State, Wisconsin and Notre Dame this spring, though he's not sure of the dates.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...7dAfFIPZB4

Thomasville, GA (Thomas County Central) 4* RB Adam Choice picked up an UK offer. He also has offers from Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, USF, & Tennessee.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/uga/football/rec...ice-124945

Largo, FL RB Jarvis Stewart also picked up an offer from UK. He has other offers from Indiana, USF, UCF, Vandy, WVU, & Western Michigan, as well as interest from Auburn.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiti...art-119270

Cincinnati LaSalle 4* WR Derek Kief is to visit Cincinnati this weekend, Northwestern the following weekend, & another school yet to be determined the next weekend. Sounds like good news for UK. He's being aggressive with his visits early & will likely result in an early decision. If so that bodes well for UK.

Douglasville, GA safety Khalia Hackett, who picked up an offer from UK, recently plans to visit UCF in March.

Virginia commit Chris Nelson, who also picked up a UK offer recently, has said he is interested in UK but has no visits planned in foreseen future. However, he said he would hit up some hot spots this summer with his teammates.

Atlanta, GA (St. Pius X) CB Nicholas Ruffin, who as well has picked up a UK offer recently, has said there's a chance he will visit UK but no date is set yet.

Galion, OH 4* ATH Dareian Watkins, who is the cousin of current UK OL Teven Eatmon-Nared, is now up to 17 offers & his next scheduled visit is March 9th at Northwestern.
Blur where in the world do you get all these from? I don't think you would go through rivals and look up each player, either way your doing a really good job
Strikeout King Wrote:Blur where in the world do you get all these from? I don't think you would go through rivals and look up each player, either way your doing a really good job

I'm like Bush's Baked Beans, & my dog's not telling the secret. LOL.
Strikeout King Wrote:Blur where in the world do you get all these from? I don't think you would go through rivals and look up each player, either way your doing a really good job

I second that on the good job by Blur! Seems like it would have to be a 2nd job for you will all the information that is being posted!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK offer 2014 CB Kendall Randolph from Tallahassee, FL (Lincoln). Which is the same school of James Hearns & Taj Williams. He also has offers from Arkansas, Auburn, Florida State, Georgia, Louisville, Maryland, Miami (FL), North Carolina, South Carolina, USF, Tennessee, UCF, & Vandy. He's also gotten interest from Florida.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiti...lph-135511

Plan B for a 2015 RB in the way of 4* Darrin Hall from Youngstown, OH (Austintown Fitch) got an offer from UK today. Marrow went to school with Hall's parents & there is quite the "in" here. If Madison Southern's Damien Harris goes else were, this guys the answer.
He also has offers from Illinois, Indiana, & Nebraska. Ohio State has also shown interest.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/kentucky/footbal...pNifYvsZB4
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next