Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
201 Speedway 2013 schedule
http://www.201speedway.net/schedule.html

Nice looking schedule, alot of big races.
Yeah I saw it when they posted it on Facebook. It should be a great season. I'm so glad they got it up and running again.
yeah I made it to a couple last season and the car count was great. I look for this track to do really good. Also hurd 191 might not be opening up this year.
Going to be tough on 191. I suggest running on Friday nights, but Willard Speedway is already doing that and 201 & Willard seem to be working together.

People come to see the late models and 191 will struggle to get a handful to show up since 201 is back open. Same goes for Mountain Motor and Lucky 7.
delete
Mountain Motor and Lucky 7 struggle as it is. Now that the breedings have 201 there gonna lose a few from up there. Also if 191 dont open (the rumor is going around) theirs more cars that will go to 201. If things work out this way 201 will have 130 cars on a regular night.
Yeah 201 will be a legit track this year. EVERYONE will be there. And I can't wait. I love watching a race there. 191 got sooooo dusty it was unreal. Best thing about 191 IMO, was the concession stands. I hope 201's will be better now that they have had time to prepare more.
201 :lame:
Practice tomorrow!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Anybody going to the practice today?