•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Players and Teams around
Jcms will be the team to beat.
It is going to take a tough team to be JCMS 8th. They have a strong line good backs and recivers, a qb that is a slick runner. O line is very stout. That D is dominate with big #68 wrecking havoc in the middle and #50 and #33 cleaning up.
Owen Co has a good qb #12 and a good slot #24
Pike central middle beat them 30-6.
Northern Pulaski is probably the best because they have more athletes, run a spread offensive and have a great D. Southern is second. They are big and try to control the clock and have a good D. Meece(somerset) tries to schedule the weekest team they can find so they can stay undefeted.
I believe we shall see if Northern is better than Southern on September 22.

Granted, Northern has some good athletes.
However...
With no trash talking Northern meant any at all,

I like Southern chances.

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
kyfun Wrote:Northern Pulaski is probably the best because they have more athletes, run a spread offensive and have a great D. Southern is second. They are big and try to control the clock and have a good D. Meece(somerset) tries to schedule the weekest team they can find so they can stay undefeted.

PC fans always have to be hating on Somerset. Sad.

Good luck to all Pulaski Co. teams the rest of the season.
Why does Meece not play teams in the county? Because they would lose by 20 points or more. The only way they would play a game in the county is to get one of the youth league teams to schedule them. Division 3 teams are a joke. If you think you may have some of the best players in the state then play the best teams in the state.
Jarell Jackson from Greenup is a stud on both sides of the ball.
Martin Co plays undefeated Raceland Thursday.. The Rams are 4-0. Out scoring Ashland, Rowan Co, West Carter and East Carter by a total of 142-0. Should be a great game. The Rams lowest score outing was 30 points.
kyfun Wrote:Why does Meece not play teams in the county? Because they would lose by 20 points or more. The only way they would play a game in the county is to get one of the youth league teams to schedule them. Division 3 teams are a joke. If you think you may have some of the best players in the state then play the best teams in the state.

This message has been deleted due to inappropriate content. Using profanity in a middle school thread is not tolerated.

Signed,
Wildcatk23
Sorry I was not talking about any one kid at Meece. I have never heard of you or your son. Your son will never win a game against PC for next 4 years. PC will own Somerset. If you can't win now what will change in highschool? Northern or Southern are the best teams in the state if you are being recruited then I would job ship while I can.
Briar jumper bd Wrote:n

Regardless who you are responding to with this comment, I'll ask you to please respond in a private message if you're planning on insinuating the profanity as you have with this one in future comments. There are youth players who read these boards. You're a role model. Keep it clean, thanks.
the jordan lemont kid from shelby valley is really fast and is looking good running the ball
RoShamBo Wrote:PC fans always have to be hating on Somerset. Sad.

Good luck to all Pulaski Co. teams the rest of the season.

I will say this for Meece. Im not up to date on middle school football in Pulaski Co but they kicked the hell out of us (Paintsville) in the state championship and it wasnt even close as the 42-6 score. They were better coached,better prepared,and had better skill players in all positions. If anyone thinks that the D3 sucks then go and look at the FBU roster from last year and you will find a alot on the roster and starters on that team. Just sayin' for the record. Nothing but respect for those players coaches and parents at Meece.
Alex Spencer 45 at JCMS and Gunner Slone 68 at JCMS.
kyfun Wrote:Sorry I was not talking about any one kid at Meece. I have never heard of you or your son. Your son will never win a game against PC for next 4 years. PC will own Somerset. If you can't win now what will change in highschool? Northern or Southern are the best teams in the state if you are being recruited then I would job ship while I can.

In high school everyone will be the same age. You seem like a real cheery person to be around. All you do is spew hate on here. Again, sad.
Belfry 8th grade is rollin right now.
Well you just stated what is wrong with the FBU team. Last year Division 1 8 grade champions had one person on the team. They won every game by 20 points or more and had one person. The FBU team is full of coaches kids or the best players from bad teams. Why not take the division 1 and division 2 champs and make the FBU team. This would be a much better team. I would like to see the FBU team play the division 1 team champions after they are picked this year.
THE MAROONS HAD 2 PLAYERS ON THE FBU TEAM. THEY WERE HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE OTHER KIDS ON THAT TEAM. IF THEY WOULD HAVE MADE THE FBU TEAM FROM THE CHAMPS GRANTED THEY WOULD HAVE BEAT ILLINOIS BUT BOTH TEAMS WOULD HAVE LOST THEIR SECOND GAME. I WILL NEVER BELIEVE THAT THE CHAMP IN BOTH DIVISIONS WOULD BE BETTER THAN TEAMS PICKED FROM ACROSS THE STATE. I REALIZE BOTH CHAMPS WERE 9TH GRADERS AND 8TH GRADERS RESPECTIVELY BUT I SEEN THE TEAMS 3RD IN THE NATION AND REGIONAL CHAMPS WERE VERY RESPECTABLE SHOWINGS FOR BOTH TEAMS.:hilarious:
The FBU team needs some practice. Why not play the division 1 state champs.
BIG RN Wrote:THE MAROONS HAD 2 PLAYERS ON THE FBU TEAM. THEY WERE HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE OTHER KIDS ON THAT TEAM. IF THEY WOULD HAVE MADE THE FBU TEAM FROM THE CHAMPS GRANTED THEY WOULD HAVE BEAT ILLINOIS BUT BOTH TEAMS WOULD HAVE LOST THEIR SECOND GAME. I WILL NEVER BELIEVE THAT THE CHAMP IN BOTH DIVISIONS WOULD BE BETTER THAN TEAMS PICKED FROM ACROSS THE STATE. I REALIZE BOTH CHAMPS WERE 9TH GRADERS AND 8TH GRADERS RESPECTIVELY BUT I SEEN THE TEAMS 3RD IN THE NATION AND REGIONAL CHAMPS WERE VERY RESPECTABLE SHOWINGS FOR BOTH TEAMS.:hilarious:

I understand the point you are trying to make, but I disagree with you on some of it. The Northern Pulaski QB was named the final four MVP in BOTH 2010 and 2011 and is now starting varsity along with the 2 you mentioned and 3 other freshmen. My point is that sometimes a TEAM who has been together for multiple years is better than a bunch of good individuals thrown together for a few weeks, as is the case with the FBU team. Do I think the D-1 champs could have beat the FBU team? It's hard to say without actually playing the game, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Some look at the FBU teams 3rd place finish as a success and it was very respectable. But others (including myself) hear about the coaches for that team treating it as a vacation (and making fools out of themselves on some occasions as I hear from those who witnessed it) and not an opportunity to put Kentucky football on the map. You find yourself with a great opportunity such as that at hand, you grab it and play to win it. It's that simple. Team KY could have won the national championship and in my personal opinion, should have.
I wasnt there for the game but i believe over 20hrs on a bus and oregon being there for 2 days didnt help. I commend the coaches because eric richards didnt think this team would even be around but finished third. Lookm at what they did this yr every other team has already had tryouts and the team is set ky will be the only one getting ready 2 weeks before had. North pulaski couldnt have been within 14 points conservatively of the fbu team practice or no practice. Look how many names from that list show up in the starting lineups of high school team(varsity) across the state. If you are debating coaching and everything else thats just a matter of opinion.
Team KY had some players that were chosen to play in the FBU All-American game too. So these kids had to choose to continue to play with team KY or go on to play in the All-American game. I believe they left team KY before the TX trip. If team KY had the young men that left to participate in the All-American game they might have done a little better than 3rd. Who knows.

DISCLAIMER
I am in no way faulting these youngters for choosing one way or the other either... Just wanted to clear that up.
The Farnsley Wildcats are working hard again this year...after 4 games both the 7th grade and 8th grade teams are undefeated in Conference play...
the 8th grade team have outscored opponents [B]166 - 6...the 7th grade have outscored their opponents 76 - 12 [/B].
I invite the rest of the state to give Farnsley a nod of approval...this is the 3rd season of the Farnsley program...the first year the Wildcats were Runner Up Champs...2nd year added 7th grade team...both went to Semi's....despite the lack of recognition in BGR, Farnsley is in this to stay...! Farnsley has been humbled by the Powerhouses throughout our Great Commonwealth. They continue to learn. I believe you will see this team in the playoffs again this season.
padd4pirate Wrote::redboxer:

Waite till you meet BELFRY MIDDLE SCHOOL...

yeah you beat theam 2 times. but they stop the run everytime. the only time u score is when u ahve 2 yards to go. number 88 intersepted i first play after halftime. 23 made them fuble like 2 times. is not their fault their qb is scard to throw it and trust his WR. number 1 he can catch i seen it when we played them at UofL. 13 is fast. their fullback is a monster. the only thing that iholding them back is the qb.
padd4pirate Wrote:Wow...with all that speed those guys need to play up on the high school team.:hilarious: I sure hope we can give you guys a game.lol

that is true bc we played agest them. Belfrys fullback can't do anything agest them.:hilarious:
hotman258 you must have watched a different team than I did. The qb which is 14 and the #'s 27 and 23 are the best player they have. Over half of their line is a joke most of them just take up space. Send that qb over the hill to Pond Creek and we'll finish raising him. He would look good in red.
To give a point of view from Western Kentucky. There are a few Teams that are really good. There is Paducah Middle School, and Lone Oak Middle School who can flat out play. All so there are some kids on those teams that should be considered for Team Kentucky. From Lone Oak there is Torrence Rouse at LB, who made the West All-Star team last year. From Paducah Middle School there Trevance Davenport at RB, and Chance Orr at DE or OG. Chance Orr can play on either side of the play in multiple positions, he also made the West All-Star team last year. If i'm correct i think his last name use to be Sulver.
TayDay80 Wrote:To give a point of view from Western Kentucky. There are a few Teams that are really good. There is Paducah Middle School, and Lone Oak Middle School who can flat out play. All so there are some kids on those teams that should be considered for Team Kentucky. From Lone Oak there is Torrence Rouse at LB, who made the West All-Star team last year. From Paducah Middle School there Trevance Davenport at RB, and Chance Orr at DE or OG. Chance Orr can play on either side of the play in multiple positions, he also made the West All-Star team last year. If i'm correct i think his last name use to be Sulver.

Zyaire from Lone Oak last year was something else. Hope he is doing great things out there.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next