•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Players and Teams around
Sounds like there's confusion as to the LC/MC games in the past-these kids are now mostly 8th gradersso if they cancelled last year, it must have been the youht league program, not the kids in question now. the 8th grade group now will tough to beat, no matter who you are
Russell 8th grade team- undefeated
Russell 7th grade team - Undefeated
Russell 6th grade team - undefeated

I have not got to see any of their games but i am willing to state that Russell's Middle Scholls TEAMS are pretty good this year too....
They are always looking for games to play... I know you guys get tired of hearing this but we have one of the nicest fields and facilities around for JFL.
This field is for the 2nd graders - 8th graders only.
I remember beating them when jj jude was over there every time we played them but let me add this,I never in all my 46 years seen one kid make so many tackles in a game as JJ Jude.That is why I posted earlier asking about him because he is special and will light up the mountains when its is turn.I cant wait.
Yep dirty dawg that was youth leauge but these kids are now 7th and 8th graders and Martin county might have a back to fill in for JJ or maybe two and if they do I dont wanna play.Well yes I would love to see the two schools play.
Devilologist Wrote:Russell 8th grade team- undefeated
Russell 7th grade team - Undefeated
Russell 6th grade team - undefeated

I have not got to see any of their games but i am willing to state that Russell's Middle Scholls TEAMS are pretty good this year too....
They are always looking for games to play... I know you guys get tired of hearing this but we have one of the nicest fields and facilities around for JFL.
This field is for the 2nd graders - 8th graders only.

Actually I think the 6th grade team has lost 1 game. That being said there are 35 kids on this team and they are all given equal playing time regardless of the score. There is a maroon and a white team with kids alternating in and out on both. This was the reason for the loss. That being said, numbers like that only bode well for the future.
FBALL that is an ideal way of building for the varsity.
It is tough having that many kids on a team... If you are the Maroon backfield you get to play the first quarter and 3rd quarter, better make the best of it.....Coach MIke does a good job with everyone playing.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Old school Dawg Wrote:I remember beating them when jj jude was over there every time we played them but let me add this,I never in all my 46 years seen one kid make so many tackles in a game as JJ Jude.That is why I posted earlier asking about him because he is special and will light up the mountains when its is turn.I cant wait.

Lol, and light up the mountains he did.
Central middle will be good.
Which central team are you talking about Pike, Allen, Letcher, Perry, Knott, or Knox?
Belfry Middle School has a good team this year look for them to finish strong this year.
I agree. Belfry Middle School should always be in this discussion. They have been good since their existance.
So who are the top players to watch in the Big Sandy Valley Conference this year? Teams to beat?
Eaglewings42 Wrote:Pikeville Jr High has some great talent. they have several boys who can flat hit ya. Ross McCoy,Ben Staggs, Charles Martin, and especially Clark Keene. These boys are true 8th graders. They demolished Phelps and looks like they will have a great year

Can't argue with that. Those are big 8th graders!
Pike Cental Middle, they have some of the best WR's and RB. Their QB is good to. Their fullbackis a monster. Their defince is good to. they have 2 good saftys, good linebackers, and good coners. Soo if u play agest them this year watch out bc u know u hear the coming.
Pulaski Northern, Pulaski Southern and Meece (Somerset) should all be strong again...each program won a State Championship last year in either 7th or 8th grade in their respective divisions. One county 3 really good middle school programs.
:redboxer:
hotman258 Wrote:Pike Cental Middle, they have some of the best WR's and RB. Their QB is good to. Their fullbackis a monster. Their defince is good to. they have 2 good saftys, good linebackers, and good coners. Soo if u play agest them this year watch out bc u know u hear the coming.

Waite till you meet BELFRY MIDDLE SCHOOL...
Pike central middle school has to be one of the best teams around! Definitely on of the fastest.heres some of there players.

Blake Wallace-ht 6'3 WR can catch good an is fast. His 40 is a 4'8.
Dylan Coleman-ht 5'7 RB fast!!!!his 40 is a 4'6.
Stone Harris-ht 5'8 WR can catch!his 40 is 5'0.
Paul grigsby-ht 5'11 can catch good!his 40 is 4'9
Seth conn-ht 5'9 can throw at any range!fast!!his 40 is a 4'7.
Chris Gunter-fb 5'10 a beast can run over anybody!!his 40 is a 5'3.
There line is good!!!!
They also have a really good second string at some positions.
Play hard Wrote:Pike central middle school has to be one of the best teams around! Definitely on of the fastest.heres some of there players.

Blake Wallace-ht 6'3 WR can catch good an is fast. His 40 is a 4'8.
Dylan Coleman-ht 5'7 RB fast!!!!his 40 is a 4'6.
Stone Harris-ht 5'8 WR can catch!his 40 is 5'0.
Paul grigsby-ht 5'11 can catch good!his 40 is 4'9
Seth conn-ht 5'9 can throw at any range!fast!!his 40 is a 4'7.
Chris Gunter-fb 5'10 a beast can run over anybody!!his 40 is a 5'3.
There line is good!!!!
They also have a really good second string at some positions.

Wow...with all that speed those guys need to play up on the high school team.:hilarious: I sure hope we can give you guys a game.lol
Hey guys. I'm the Football Manager for Youth1.com and I happen to really like Jordan Doan out of Meece. He's making a strong case to crack my Elite 101 rankings for the top 101 8th graders in the country in the post-season. We'll see how the rest of the season plays out.

Here's an article about his MVP honors from this weekend:

http://www.youth1.com/football-headlines...s-at-bards
padd4pirate Wrote:Wow...with all that speed those guys need to play up on the high school team.:hilarious: I sure hope we can give you guys a game.lol
Those heights are wrong too lmao !!!!!
Those heights are not wrong at all.
And the 40's are very close!
Line em all up and see for your self.
russell' your coach should contact eddie blair at johnson county middle school they will play u 7 and 8 grade
Is this the same pike team that played in the louisville 7 on 7 tourney this year?
russell'' eddie blair has tried two get up with u all for a home and away game get in touch johnson county middle school
u said u need a game
BIG RN Wrote:Is this the same pike team that played in the louisville 7 on 7 tourney this year?

I was thinking the same thing. The Pike team I saw at multiple 7-on-7's were nowhere near those 40 times or height numbers. Must be a different one.

What region/division are they?
Rockcastle has a decent 8th grade team. I saw them shut out Bell and their defense is pretty good. They had 3 different players with interceptions. They are pretty balanced and not a one man show on offense or defense. They are small, but they will hit you. I don't know if they can win the state, but they are a good solid team.
[quote=Play hard]Those heights are not wrong at all.
And the 40's are very close!
Line em all up and see for your self.[/QU

They will line up in the regular season and...we'll, lets just waite and you'll SEE!!!TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
bowling middle school aka owen county has two great player 5 foot 9 qb and 6 foot 3 235 lbs rb \ wr
they are really goof
Pile central middle beat pikeville 54-6?
There showing it.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next