• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Players and Teams around
who are they?????????
Jcms
Virgie
Is Sebastian Middle School in Jackson any good now, I know they used to be pretty good.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Pikeville lost a lot of talent in theyre 8th grade class but theyve got some quality kids waiting to step up.
Elkhorn City has had a great program for the past 3 years. Only team they have lost to is the 16 year old 8th graders from Virgie. They have lost alot of talent this year and my not be so hot this season.
Look out for the Louisa Middle School they will be loaded this year and have some speed and size.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Is Sebastian Middle School in Jackson any good now, I know they used to be pretty good.
Yes! Coach McKnight does a good job with that team!
Yea-LMS should be strong in the 8th grade-can't say about the 7th as not familar with players. The 8th grade group went undefeated for 4 straight years in youth league and pretty much have all players returning. Plus I understnad they have a new coach this year so it should be very interesting how they do!!
martin county middle school (inez middle school and warfield middle school)will be a force this year.. have alot of returning talent, same qb, can't wait to see the action..
south floyd

does sebastion middle school go up to jackson county to play
sfms had a really good season last year even though they had a 5th grader starting on the line
Whitesburg Middle School should be really good this year
South Floyd lost a hole lot from last years team so I dont look for them to be there....I think JCMS will be the team to beat.
Phelps Jr. High has a lot of big kids on the line this year and have been lifting weights during the off season. They haven't been very competative in years past but I really think they will do something this year!! Good luck to all teams... after all ..... they are only kids!!!!
Martin County Middle is definately the best team in it this year...by far...
Brain Casey from Millard is the truth..ill post stats later. They recently handed Virgie their first loss in county play in years. As for EC, they are not much especially compared to the teams the made it to the county championship the past two years. I heard Pikeville reloaded well and im sure Belfry is good.
oh yea martin co middle will be the best team in it they have alout of talent and some good coaches...good luck to martin co middle in a succesful sesson
martin county is awesome, they have a great qb in austin stepp, probably the best middle school qb ... they have some great talent in channing smith, cory crum, kristian skyles. avery ray.. just to name a few... they will be unstoppable this year..
Pikeville Jr High has some great talent. they have several boys who can flat hit ya. Ross McCoy,Ben Staggs, Charles Martin, and especially Clark Keene. These boys are true 8th graders. They demolished Phelps and looks like they will have a great year
Martin County is loaded this year good runningbacks, quarterback, and wide reciver....their Defense is unbeatable....They are the team to beat
moore32 Wrote:Martin County is loaded this year good runningbacks, quarterback, and wide reciver....their Defense is unbeatable....They are the team to beat

I would love to see a re-match of Martin Co. and Louisa. Martin Co. never could beat Louisa in youth league, at this age level. Now that they are older I would love to see how they match up. I would still take the LMS boys. I think they could beat them.
dawgmom Wrote:I would love to see a re-match of Martin Co. and Louisa. Martin Co. never could beat Louisa in youth league, at this age level. Now that they are older I would love to see how they match up. I would still take the LMS boys. I think they could beat them.
we tried to scheduled them to play each other last year and lawrence county cancelled on us.. i think that lawrence county would have a really hard time beating martin county now.. if i remember right, the last time they played was when 3 years ago and the score was 6 to 0 n favor of lawrence county..
i belive your wrong dawgmom i think if they played lc wouldnt score 12 on them. they will be the team to beat in middle school this year. they combined inez and warfield middle this year..they have some really good talent...martin co will go undeffeted this year
football17 Wrote:we tried to scheduled them to play each other last year and lawrence county cancelled on us.. i think that lawrence county would have a really hard time beating martin county now.. if i remember right, the last time they played was when 3 years ago and the score was 6 to 0 n favor of lawrence county..

Don't know anything about a cancelled game but if that is true that just pisses me off because I know the kids would love a game with them. As for the last time they played, I don't know which age level you are talking about but the last game I remembered LC won by 3 touchdowns. Don't know what the outcome of a rematch would be but I'd put money down saying it would be a heck of a game. Do you all still have most of the same players? How about the Jude kid, is he still there? Seemed like he had a lot of speed.
big_cards_fan Wrote:i belive your wrong dawgmom i think if they played lc wouldnt score 12 on them. they will be the team to beat in middle school this year. they combined inez and warfield middle this year..they have some really good talent...martin co will go undeffeted this year

They would score more than 12. Not saying Martin Co. doesn't have any talent because they do, but so does LC.
i don't know who would win between martin county and lawrence county but i assure you it would be a good game to watch.. because both teams have great talent..
i would put martin county up against any1!
dawgmom Wrote:Don't know anything about a cancelled game but if that is true that just pisses me off because I know the kids would love a game with them. As for the last time they played, I don't know which age level you are talking about but the last game I remembered LC won by 3 touchdowns. Don't know what the outcome of a rematch would be but I'd put money down saying it would be a heck of a game. Do you all still have most of the same players? How about the Jude kid, is he still there? Seemed like he had a lot of speed.

no, the last time we played.. it was a six grade team, it was 6 to 0, and no we do not have the jude kid anymore, but we have kids who are faster and quicker.. and they did cancel on us last year...
I have a nephew who I think is a sleeper on the 8th grade team at LCMS.He is a good player and even a better kid.This whole class could do well if they work hard,,especially in the off season.I played on the first LCHS team and have watched every team since and trust my own judgement over most others.
  • 1(current)
  • Next