Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Ops 2
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Obviously there isnt as many people playing on the wii, however, there were like 200,000 every night online.
Trust me, there are a lot more adults on there than teens.

That's really hard to believe.
Never pictured that many people playing call of duty on the Wii.
Especially online, I bet their easy lol.
Ballers Wrote:That's really hard to believe.
Never pictured that many people playing call of duty on the Wii.
Especially online, I bet their easy lol.

It surprised me to.
I just bought it to try and play a game online because we had the wii but werent ever hardly playing with it.

There are a crap load of people on there.
Most of them are easy, but you find some different ones who are very good.
Ballers Wrote:Speaking of that CTD, I had a bad connection too..
Well it's still not the greatest..
I eventually had to get it upgraded because I would try to play while people where watching NetFlix..
It didn't work out too well.. lol

I refuse to pay 130 bucks for a 3 meg download. I hate Hughesnet.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Running 30 meg.
I like it. It's more difficult than Modern Warfare 3.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I like it. It's more difficult than Modern Warfare 3.

Without a doubt.
The only thing that bothers me is the Regular team death match. You have to unload at least half a clip into someone. And if you draw before them there more than likely to flinch and get a head shot on you. Way to hard to kill someone.

Now hardcore is another story. Love it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The only thing that bothers me is the Regular team death match. You have to unload at least half a clip into someone. And if you draw before them there more than likely to flinch and get a head shot on you. Way to hard to kill someone.

Now hardcore is another story. Love it.

Well, your health is higher too so that you're harder to kill. It cancels out in my opinion.

Who plays regular Team Death Match anyway? If you're not playing Ground War, then you're no fun. Confusednicker:
Do any of you all play Battlefield 3? The latest expansion pack, Aftermath, just came out and I think it's one of the best ever on any game. Also has reiterated that BF3 is one of the best FPS's ever.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Well, your health is higher too so that you're harder to kill. It cancels out in my opinion.

Who plays regular Team Death Match anyway? If you're not playing Ground War, then you're no fun. Confusednicker:

I do love me some ground war.
So many to kill.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Well, your health is higher too so that you're harder to kill. It cancels out in my opinion.

If you're K/D is where it was when we played last, you should stop playing Ground War. :biggrin:
^ lol
Ballers I'm gettin an Xbox for Christmas, so I'll be balancing my time between Xbox and ps3. I'll hit you up when I get it!
AHHH!!! NO ONE PLAYS BF3! It's the best out of em all you crazies! hahaha
McCameraMan Wrote:Ballers I'm gettin an Xbox for Christmas, so I'll be balancing my time between Xbox and ps3. I'll hit you up when I get it!

I'll hold you to that McCameraMan
vundy33 Wrote:AHHH!!! NO ONE PLAYS BF3! It's the best out of em all you crazies! hahaha

Sorry browski.
So no one has posted on this in a bit so here I go. I'm not that great at this game with just a 1.07 kd. I am new to the whole fps thing but i am getting better every day. I have just figured out the whole strafe shooting thing and it has braught my game up a lot, if you don't move in a gun fight you will get beat most of the time. I think the best game I have had to this point was like 25-5 on slums-probably my best map in the game but raid is a close second. I play TDM just about all the time. I hate people who sit in a corner with a shield and target finder and bouncing b's all game. I like to rush most of the time. I run with the type 25 on the big maps and the vector on the small maps. I use quick draw and extended mags or stock. My perks are lightweight, toughness, and dexterity. I use perk 1 and 3 greed and go with flak jacket and tactical mask. I get those last 2 extra because of how most of the people play hiding with bouncing b's or shock charges. I love when a camper is hiding in a room with bb's or shock charges and I just rush in and knife em in the back of the head lol. I don't know how some of you get a score of like 40-5 because the TDM games I am in don't last that long. Maybe I need to play a dif game mode. I play on ps3 and and will have a ps4 when it comes out. I think the ps4 is better than the xbox this time around.If anyone plays on ps3 my tag is ews78