Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KYMSFA Scores
Is there any links to these games? Bowling Greens 7th & 8th grade teams are undefeated and I can't find schedules or links. Anybody know?
NO 7th grades plays with the 8th for JC
tigersmom Wrote:Really? They don't? So, why did the coaches send in the 8th graders to play for the 7th graders? The 7th grade team was in the small school conference. The 8th grade team was in the large school conference. During the small school conference championship game the JCMS coaches put in the 8th grade team. If "no players play on both teams," why did they go in?

Oh, nevermind, I know the answer.

MR. Slate Wrote:Not one 8th grader played a down in that game. I can promise you that.

I didn't know Paintsville had a 7th grade team. If they beat JCMS 7th I bet they will do really well in the 7th grade playoffs.
tigersmom Wrote:Really? They don't? So, why did the coaches send in the 8th graders to play for the 7th graders? The 7th grade team was in the small school conference. The 8th grade team was in the large school conference. During the small school conference championship game the JCMS coaches put in the 8th grade team. If "no players play on both teams," why did they go in?

Oh, nevermind, I know the answer.

Because we can not get Paintsville to play a regular season game against either JC team.

Paintsville only plays JC when they feel they are a huge favorite.
Paintsville had forfeit for the regular season for the past 5 or 6 years. Paintsville forfeit again this year.
corbin
Mayfield Cardinals 30
Caldwell County 6 final
mysonis55 Wrote:Mayfield Cardinals 30
Caldwell County 6 final

Wow. I already heard that Caldwell put up a good first half fight. But our first 2 playoff games 74 to 12. Not bad for a far wky team who couldnt have played anybody. Caldwell was the 2 seed in our division so on to Butler County i really hope you guys are fast. I have a feeling Mayfield wins this one by 14. Sorry div 1 but the paper champs are for real and i know by us not entering the tournament before you guys have gotten a false sense of confidence.
Red&Blk, don't forget 6 of those points were on the 2nd team. But be careful, I have seen on Ky Preps that the parents of Butler Co also think their team is for real. They supposedely have a slightly bigger and slightly more, shall we say mature, qb and wr. If they are as advertised we will have to bring our A game, like we did against Lone Oak for the first 3 1/2 quarters.
South Pulaski 36 ..... Bell Co 18
Meade 34 ..... NOE 06
What was the score of elkhorn and barret
Lone Oak 20 Moss 14
Bowling Green 22 Daviess County 0....8th grade
Any know when pik
e central plays corbin?
Pike central 14
Corbin. 35
8th grade
Newberg - 14
Union - 6

7th grade
Union beat Elkhorn but I didn't write down the score.
Westport -22
Anderson -18
Southern Pulaski

8th
Southern 36
Bell 18

7th
Southern 55
East Carter 16

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Did Northern win? anyone know about Farnsley vs East Hardin?

If there is a Union coach on this site please PM me.
Johnson County 16
Whitley County 12
7th Grade
Northern Pulaski was winning 54 -20 in the 4th quarter
Belfry 46-0 over mason co
Casey 34 wayne 14
Butler Co 50
Union Co 14 final

Does anyone know yet when and where we play next week?
need the winners of:

Frankfort vs LCA
Old KY Home vs Glasgow
Franklin Simpson vs Drakes Creek
FS 36 Drakes Creek 6. 7th grade
plantmanky Wrote:need the winners of:

Frankfort vs LCA
Old KY Home vs Glasgow
Franklin Simpson vs Drakes Creek
Franklin-Simpson won 36-6 over Drakes Creek
mysonis55 Wrote:Butler Co 50
Union Co 14 final

Does anyone know yet when and where we play next week?

Lets do this CARDS. I knew it would be Butler! GO CARDS!
does anyone know the outcome of Highland-JCTMS 7th grade.
Thanks
rebel 4 life Wrote:What was the score of elkhorn and barret

34-0 elkhorn loss.